Super Jet 01 Superjet Build

Bought this ski about a year ago did some minor mods to it now its time to dump some real money in this ski. Started about a week ago trying to hit it hard. I need to get it done by next month for the river. I started collecting parts over a month ago to have everything ready to put together. I already rebuilt the motor and footholds are in but still need to foam. Ribs are ground out bondline is filled gonna try and glass it tomorrow. Dual cooling is ran. Plans are:

Hull/Handlling

• Toby Footholds
  • Tomski front foothold
  • Fiberglass / Carbon Reinforce
  • Wamiltons Lowered Hood
  • X-Metal Pole and steering
  • Hydroturf / 25mm underpading
  • Dual cooling
  • Worx 201
  • D-cut stock plate
  • Hooker 9/15
Motor

• Jetmanic Ported top end kit bored to 83mm (735cc)
  • SBT crank
  • V-Force 2 Reeds
  • ADA Head 35cc domes
  • Lightened Flywheel
  • Epic Ignition
  • Factory B Pipe with Limited Chamber

• IMG_0617.jpgIMG_0618.jpgIMG_0619.jpgIMG_0620.jpgIMG_0621.jpgIMG_0622.jpgIMG_0623.jpgIMG_0624.jpgIMG_0625.jpgIMG_0626.jpg

Last edited:
Ya I can't wait to see what kinda power this will put out. The quality of the cylinder was top notch and the exhaust ports are huge.

Last edited:
Made a mess with foam today. That stuff sure does expand. Layed the glass on both sides. Tomorrow Ill move up to the nose and start glassing. Also ordered some cold fusion motor mounts from Jetmaniac today. :smile:

IMG_0627.jpgIMG_0628.jpg

Last edited:
Getting work done. Turf is done not as good as I hoped but it's ok. Pole and nose piece are just sitting there in the pics. Still gotta scrap off all the sticker glue and I got new DK1 cf numbers to put on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334886960.734164.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1334886972.627448.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1334886985.335470.jpg

Ha ya that was my first install of footholds. It was pretty easy. I got extra supplies if you need some. Foam, fiberglass, and resin. I'm heading out to blythe gonna stay between koa and mcintyre on the river in my dads toyhauler.

o nice my buddys got a place way down in blythe. you dry camping or do you have hookups? im towin my toy hauler out to havasu for memorial mayb thinking about leavin it out there so i can check out some other spots on the river

Top Bottom