07 SJ Winter Project

Starting to get board already hear up north in PA thought I would do some stuff to the ski...
Nothing crazy...

Went from stock to...

- Factory B Pipe
- Re-Turfed Black
- Footholds
- Dual Bilges
- WDK Raz'r Hood
- WDK Raz'r Nose
- Bottom Paint Black
- Blowsion Stainless Steel Grate
- Solas Prop
- Blowsion Flame Arrestors
- Blowsion Carbon Fiber D-Cut Ride Plate
- O Degree Bar
- Blowsion Grips
- Home Made Brap Strap ($9)

etc....

Waiting on Pole/Steering Setup
- RRP Pole
- RRP Bracket
- RRP Chin Pad
- RRP Steering

First Bought in '07
picture.php

Pretty Stock...
picture.php

Home Made Brap
picture.php

Pipe and some new transparent fuel/water lines

picture.php

picture.php

Footwells Blk Turfed
picture.php

Where I am currently at...
picture.php

What I plan on it look like... did a little photoshop rendering here just so I can get an idea!

Waiting on RRP Pole, bracket and steering...MORE PICS TO FOLLOW SOON!

picture.php

Last edited:
Hopefully putting this thing together wont be as difficult as some of the treads say it is lol Regardless, I'm f'n pumped!

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
You may need something more substantial to hold your strap in the center on the rear of your hood. Just my opinion. The system I got from EJ way back had a plastic peice that bolted to the hood on the botton rear.

I got one of those lol just took it out though with the tank to clear things up so I can get around in there a bit easier... one thing kinda lead to another ya know? lol

Christmas came early for me this year and I couldn't resist! Here is what I did last night...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I noticed that the nose of the ski won't so now I have to notch a little piece from both sides to make that work. Also, Does anyone have a picture of the way that their RRP Steering system is set up? I must have sat there and stared at this thing for an hour and it still manages to wobble! If you have it or wouldn't mind explaining it to me that would be great! I attached the system to the turn plate (with the 4 bottom bolts) and then what? I feel like there are too many "washers" to make the steering lay flush so it won't wobble!

PS. For the price of the RRP setup you think they would at least give you better instructions. I mean, obviously some things are self explanatory however, two inch black and white (horrible quality) images just weren't cutting it for me! However, they look good!

So I did something STUPID (again)... As I pretty much did all the final touches to finalizing my winter project I forgot to bolt down my brap strap to my RRP Bracket during the installation process. Now, I think I might have to take EVERYTHING OFF AGAIN including the gas tank and everything to get to these bolts to put my straps on.

So my question is.... IS THERE ANY PLACE ELSE YOU CAN BOLT THESE THINGS TOO? lol

F*%K ME! My hands are literally bloody and swollen and right at the end I notice this!

HELLLLLLLP!

Finally! So I ended up pulling everything off once again to fix it... I ended up putting the straps under the bracket blocks and I think I am good to go. Also, I had to notch the nose piece which was a piece of cake!

I will posts some pics after my Chin Pad comes in in a few!

Let me know what you all think so far!

Some more...

picture.php

picture.php

Started putting the inside back together, just have to organize some of the lines more and i'll be good to go!
picture.php

After 3 months of debating what Chin Pad to buy... yesterday Wamiltons finally got my vote thanks to Kevin again for hook'n it up with a ridiculous price!

Nice work! I really like the black and it would match my boat so I'm thinking of spraying mine. I guess everybody uses 2 stage autobody paint? kevin's real cool, I'm going to try to hook up the diamond edition graphics if I go black.

Top Bottom