Super Jet 08 superjet wont sit flat in the water???

So ive had this ski since 2010. I always noticed that it sat heavy toward the nose and to the right. I guess i assumed it was normal for these until i was riding with a new one this weekend and it sat pretty flat. My right bumper rail is under water when its just floating there. I am thinking maybe its just a heavy battery? This past winter i installed footholds and all the foam i exposed was nice and dry. Is there any foam forward of the firewall that could be soaked? Tubbies maybe? It doesnt bother me at all when riding but it looks horrible when is floating on flat water. Anyone experience this?

schicks

Karma Enforcer
That’s the piped superjet lean. Do you have an aftermarket pipe on it? They are much lighter than the factory exhaust, combine the lighter exhaust on the one side and a boat anchor battery on the other side and you get the gangster lean.

Thanks. It's all stock under the hood. I thought about the lead weight idea but I'm not exactly trying to make this thing any heavier. I think ill buy a small light battery when this one dies.

I really just wanted to find out if it was a common superjet thing. Not a big stand up scene where I ride so its rare to see another RN to compare it too.

03 and leaned like that stock, now with a bpipe even has a harder lean..when it leans to the left thats when you wanna start to worry lol...nothing but the sj lean my friend..lightened battery will still have a lean, put her on a water stand and call it done lol

i think there was actually some engineering that went into it... ever lost it in a straight line? once it slows down that lean is enough to make it circle.. that way it don't just keep drifting farther away... if it sits flat and you're riding on the hood backwards and lose it at wot you'll be wishing it had a bit of a lean too it...

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
i think there was actually some engineering that went into it... ever lost it in a straight line? once it slows down that lean is enough to make it circle.. that way it don't just keep drifting farther away... if it sits flat and you're riding on the hood backwards and lose it at wot you'll be wishing it had a bit of a lean too it...

Nope. It's because the jet jacks the nozzle to one side. My 550 sits flat and doesn't have a tether. It's constantly going in unmanned circles.

socal750

Socal750
I got a small battery and a billet battery mount on my round nose and no more gangster lean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom