Other 09 Trinity Matrix PRO / Xscream Cakerbuild

P

PancakePete

I had a blast, thanks for the hospitality Pete and Kelly. Dropping the nose on the concrete from the truck was not cool. Water gives a lot more there Pete, remember that next time. WOW! Also very cool to meet BGV, thanks again for the help to get that thing in the water. :grouphug::usa:

THank you Bobby ! :hail::brap:

Pete killer job on the build !!! You and the boat looked amazing out there today. Pulling big air off of small surf in typical Pancake fashion. It was a pleasure meeting Bobby and he def is the man, awesome creation bro! Look forward to rippin with you this week.

P

PancakePete

Pete who did your stickers to match the paint? Nice touch bro.

Abe and Northgraphics.com

Such a great guy.. and makes really cool clever stuff !

Pete killer job on the build !!! You and the boat looked amazing out there today. Pulling big air off of small surf in typical Pancake fashion. It was a pleasure meeting Bobby and he def is the man, awesome creation bro! Look forward to rippin with you this week.

THank you Kenney.. And thank you for stoping out.

Looks like a bunch of us are going on Friday.

Here are some pics from today. Pictures DO NOT do this thing justice.
I also got to ride it for a bit. All i can say is wow! It felt extremely stable at basicly any speed, it would slide if you wanted it to, or carve as if were on rails and you couldn't bury the nose if you wanted to. After being on it for 15 minutes i had no desire to get back on my 08. IMO bobby did a great job with form and function.:bigok:

It also seems like Pete had no problem adapting:brap:

jets 087.jpg jets 088.jpg

jets 089.jpg jets 090.jpg

jets 083.jpg

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
Here are some pics from today. Pictures DO NOT do this thing justice.
I also got to ride it for a bit. All i can say is wow! It felt extremely stable at basicly any speed, it would slide if you wanted it to, or carve as if were on rails and you couldn't bury the nose if you wanted to. After being on it for 15 minutes i had no desire to get back on my 08. IMO bobby did a great job with form and function.:bigok:

It also seems like Pete had no problem adapting:brap:

View attachment 84077 View attachment 84078

View attachment 84079 View attachment 84080

View attachment 84081

:bow28:

P

PancakePete

I forgot to add. when you drop a ton of weight, it really pulls alot harder now.

My 828.. Beat me senseless yesterday.. I have a Xscream Cyl. on the way.. and I dont even know If I can hang on to it. :bigok:

Thank you Pat, radney, mike and chuckie.

Disclaimer: XScream does not accept responsibility for lost, torn or dislocated arms.
XScream does not accept responsibility for damage to your P.O.S. hull
We suggest that you apply with FAA for proper clearance.
Warning May cause hyperextension of Sphincter, tearing eyes, and loss of control of erection.
If your erection lasts for more than 4 hours....go get more fuel.
www.xmetalworks.com

Emm

skank
Looks awesome Pete!!!

Glad that Bobby got to be there for the christening!!! :bananalama:

Dang...I can't wait to get Garrett's on the water :friday:

Top Bottom