1100 Blaster Build

Jarrett Simmons

Blastersc
I purchasing a 1100 zxi for a donor ski. I have a few questions regarding a 1100 blaster build:
1. What is the best way to set up a rear water box? I was wondering what water box I should get but can I use the zxi typing and exit?
2. Do I need to buy any couplers or can I use the existing on the donor ski and transfer them over.
3. How should I run the fuel lines and cooling lines?
4. Can I mount the e box in current spot? I can use the Kwai SS switch?
5. What is the total parts list for what I need? Besides water box,prop,plates and mounts
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is one I built for a buddy, using the RadDudes kit. At the time, it consisted of; bed plate, modified mid shaft, and ebox relocating bracket.
There is now a bunch of other goodies, such as hood block off plate, oil injection delete plate, exhaust outlet with tubing and modified waterbox.

It's the most complete kit available.
Race and freeride surf proven for years!

They can also provide you with easy to follow wiring diagrams to retain your Yami start/stop switch and condense your ebox.

Www.raddudesfi.com

y7ahepar.jpg

motoman3000

ride
Site Supporter
x2 on the rad dudes conversion gear. I have a new blaster and also about to throw in an 1100. Just search google, xh20, and tons of threads will pop-up on this subject. Heres a head start-

-buy a water box from rad dudes or source one from a yamaha wave raider( poss others, not sure)
install box under seat on left-side and plumb over to right side exhaust (easiest way i think)

-to the best of my knowledge you can use the stock 1100 couplers, but there are a/m couplers that are smaller

-get the rad dudes ebox relocater- from what i've read it makes the boat more balanced

- You can use any s/s switch, just set up the ebox to accept whichever

** i haven't started my build yet, this will be my first blaster. This info was gathered other threads out there. Anyone correct me if i was wrong anywhere. g/l

A buddy of mine built an 1100 last winter and after jumping a few waves, bent his conversion plates. I'm not sure which ones they were, but he ended up going with the ADA ones and didn't have an issue after that... Something you may want to consider I guess...

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
A buddy of mine built an 1100 last winter and after jumping a few waves, bent his conversion plates. I'm not sure which ones they were, but he ended up going with the ADA ones and didn't have an issue after that... Something you may want to consider I guess...

He must have a yamaha. ADA doesn't make kawi plates.

Top Bottom