Blaster 1100 Blaster dual exhaust?

Getting ready to start mocking up the exhaust on my conversion while the motor is getting some much needed love. I am thinking about going with a dual exhaust coming off a modified Raider box. Was curious if anyone has any experience with a dual setup of their own or been around one that can comment on how loud it is. Not looking to get the stink eye everytime I fire it up next year. Will be running a Yammie 1100 with Ocean Pro FA's.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

swapmeet

Brotastic
Are you wanting it just for fun or does this make it perform better?

All I see is more opportunity for water leaks and added weight of the additional pipe.
Not trying to be negative, I've certainly done my fair share of "looks cool/ problem causing" mods, which I guess is why I question it.

I don't really think its going to help with performance, but I could be wrong. After going through the somewhat tedious process of defoaming the rear, I thought why not? I think it does look nice to have the dual setup, plus what I am using for the pipes I had to buy in a pair. All the hoses. clamps etc. I have lying around so it's no additional cost. I get what your saying as I have the same thought process, but the only down side after considering everything I thought would be the noise.

From a first hand perspective I wish I did more to quiet mine down. I'm not running a dual but a TJ triple exit off of the right waterbox and it barks, leading to those exact stink eye looks your talking about.

i think duals look killer. got these outlets and y splitter i can get you if interested. super easy fit without cutting up stock hose.

exhasut.jpgIMG_20131101_211447.jpg

I would think that would unnecessarily weaken the transom (without the slant Carter does)....anyone agree/disagree?

mmmm, maybe, but then again you are covering the hole with a much stronger material. I have yet to see a rear end (and I haven't seen everything yet) fail around a rear exhaust outlet, but that doesnt mean it wont happen. Its more likely to fail around the rails and pump housing area. Just my 2 cents...

mmmm, maybe, but then again you are covering the hole with a much stronger material. I have yet to see a rear end (and I haven't seen everything yet) fail around a rear exhaust outlet, but that doesnt mean it wont happen. Its more likely to fail around the rails and pump housing area. Just my 2 cents...
I had read a bit about the transom weakening with rear exhaust on a B1, but I've never seen it either...thanks for the feedback zimmy

I only ride flatwater so I don't think it will be an issue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I guess I wouldn't worry about it much in flatwater either

Top Bottom