Freestyle -13 SN 850, first backflip attempts

Nobody claimed that you do. In fact, you seem to mostly argue fictitious statements no one has actually made.

So let's hear it, which setup are you flatwater flipping?[/QUOTE]

a +4 07 sxr 800.. with a/m tubbies.. no trim either

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
so because i dont have 900 posts i dont know what im talkin bout.. love it.. points were made, u got mad my ob is done..

its a joke not a d**k, dont take it so hard!!!

And again you are fighting a phantom argument nobody made. You lack credibility because you don't (presumably) have any experience flatwater flipping (up until your last post). The first mention of post counts is none other than you.
And you being utterly wrong post after post does not mean anyone is mad at you. Maybe amused, sorry, or slightly embarrassed - but certainly not mad.

a +4 07 sxr 800.. with a/m tubbies.. no trim either

Yah I am just going to go ahead and call bull:):):):). Sorry.

Last edited:
the point of it all, is because YOU think it cant be done with THAT set up is YOUR opinion.

this phantom you speak of is driving me nuts..

if he has the time and dedication it will be flipped flat water style and thats that.. you indirectly ( not meant) to blow his hopes out with your initial comment.

people will always overcome the " cant be done" and it feeellls so much better when it happens.

carry on

you watch too much youtube when your nintendo is broke down. dont believe everything you think you see or are told. you can pat the OP on the back all you want, but that wont get it done. him wanting to do it, wont get it done. some things just aint going to happen , no matter how much you pray. you cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear. in that vid, i heard that squarenose hull oink!

sack up, muscle down, its doable, its just how bad you want it. Everyone needs am hulls these days, beat the odds with technique. aint gonna be easy but hell, when you do it, its more power to you! keep on keepin on

you watch too much youtube when your nintendo is broke down. dont believe everything you think you see or are told. you can pat the OP on the back all you want, but that wont get it done. him wanting to do it, wont get it done. some things just aint going to happen , no matter how much you pray. you cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear. in that vid, i heard that squarenose hull oink!

http://youtu.be/OckE1jUL9Es

sack up, muscle down, its doable, its just how bad you want it. Everyone needs am hulls these days, beat the odds with technique. aint gonna be easy but hell, when you do it, its more power to you! keep on keepin on

my point exactly

mr.fixitman760

if it aint broke, dont fix it
you're right buzzard, me WANTING to do it wont get it done, commitment and technique will, and thanks for the support and positivity toyota

if commitment and technique will overcome all odds, you're saying that after he masters the single flip , he will eventually be able to do a combo double? there is no talking to you guys that havent done it. you just cant understand and refuse to listen. go on dreaming, i couldnt care less. i live in the real world and have been where you have only seen in dreams.

mr.fixitman760

if commitment and technique will overcome all odds, you're saying that after he masters the single flip , he will eventually be able to do a combo double? there is no talking to you guys that havent done it. you just cant understand and refuse to listen. go on dreaming, i couldnt care less. i live in the real world and have been where you have only seen in dreams.
#1- nobody said that... #2 honestly- I think you're taking this whole thing a bit too seriously man #3 you don't even know the exact weight of this hull, or power output, or even how it handles, if it doesn't work it doesn't work... but theres always the chance it does, cant just write it off and say its not possible without trying

stock superjet weighs 300lbs. this one has been cut off so maybe lost a few lbs. lets say now 270lbs. it has no rocker in the front so even less pop or lift. 850 stock stroke non PV motor. stock ignition, 38mm carbs. NOTHING there screams horsepower, nothing. my freak weighs 240, 800cc dasa PV 8mm stroker beast with total loss and 48 novis. i can barely flat water flip it, but i dont practice either. tyrant has a carbon gen 3 bob, 850 ss pv mag pump 44s and bobs flip easy. i see him struggle. you aint going to tell me any stock butchered up hull without huge power is going to flip. dream all you want but you'll see that i'm right in the end when you are done:banghead:

Last edited:
i just hate hearing the uneducated, make unrealistic claims and having far fetched expectations. thats why i'm hated on here. i'm the guy that calls BS instead of being agreeable. if i know you're wrong, i let it be known. if you think you're right, you're beyond help. if you dont have a minimum of ten grand into your ski, it wont flip.

mr.fixitman760

stock superjet weighs 300lbs. this one has been cut off so maybe lost a few lbs. lets say now 270lbs. it has no rocker in the front so even less pop or lift. 850 stock stroke non PV motor. stock ignition, 38mm carbs. NOTHING there screams horsepower, nothing. my freak weighs 240, 800cc dasa PV 8mm stroker beast with total loss and 48 novis. i can barely flat water flip it, but i dont practice either. tyrant has a carbon gen 3 bob, 850 ss pv mag pump 44s and bobs flip easy. i see him struggle. you aint going to tell me any stock butchered up hull without huge power is going to flip. dream all you want but you'll see that i'm right in the end when you are done:banghead:

you just said you don't practice....... im 99.9% sure that's why you cant flip...... not the skis fault.... just saying.

mr.fixitman760

its all about having fun. if you are having fun, great! continue what you are doing. i wish everybody the best........... until you :):):):) with me. then i'll throw a stick in your spokes.
I am having fun, your the one who's getting mad, I could care less if the thing lands a flip, I'm 17...... I built my own freestyle hull.... For me that's a huge accomplishment in itself! If I do somehow manage to land a flip that's just a bonus!

I am having fun, your the one who's getting mad, I could care less if the thing lands a flip, I'm 17...... I built my own freestyle hull.... For me that's a huge accomplishment in itself! If I do somehow manage to land a flip that's just a bonus!

Exactly man, I was super impressed you built your own -13 hull period and your 17! know why its impressive, because im literally in the same boat, im 17 and going into senior year, and all I dream of is flippinfg and not spending 13 grand or being a builders son and have unlimited resources to play with, to do it. but all hes trying to do is have fun and attempt a trick and guess what, eventually hel probably get close and if he doesn't then hel moveon but why is trying at anything positive bad??. and how can you just shoot down dreams of trying, yes be realistic, but saying the only way to flip is to put down a wad of cash that could buy a nice truck isnt realistic at our age. the proof of a stock 760 is shown to you and you still doubt it......its right there!!! and not to get on anybodys bad side especially buzzards, but all hes doing is having fun and attempting so why are you shooting down attempts??....... is it hurting you guys and your $10,000 setups? because ive seen stock squares backflip vs so I know he can do that then try rollers then his own and maybe tahts where it ends, but guarantee hel have fun and learn in the process thatl help when he does buy his am setup. so right on man! id definitely like to talk over your build, any build thread somewhere??

Poizen

Mical
Site Supporter
th this is my mate marc his setup is a cut up RN 200mm of the back straight cut and nose rocker with a ported 760 bpipe waterbox and stock pump with a prop with trim....its do able but you need technique trim and more technique

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom