1500 made , how many left... ?

I have one getting a wide deck, and know 3 riding friends with them. Narrow tray and small pump probably was the reason there is only 1500 haha

Reactions: mk1
Why are you having the deck widened , what is the benefit of doing that...?

I have a build tread going on it. I need to update it since I've got the deck finished. It helps to have your feet farther apart for control in surf.

I gotta one from my uncle who bought it new. Probably going to have these ski buried with me, I love it like no other ski I've ridden. I also ride with about 3 other fx1s and run into them more then I would ever expect out here in Arizona.

I've had 4, 3 very clean ones that have come and gone and my current beater that has kawi pump, 760, bpipe, etc that has been flipped, rolled, and flopped! Very soon will have a Tom21 fx1 that I am VERY excited about!

swapmeet

Brotastic
I didn't know there were only 1500... thats crazy. Like I have a hard time believing that they only made that many.

I've owned 2 or 3.
One that I bought was heavily modified and I modified it some more. I sold the hull to a kid in Oklahoma.
One was stock ish, I painted the pole and bottom deck, turfed it. Ended up selling it to a guy in Houston.
The last one I bought for the motor. The guy who bought the hull chopped it up, 140 pump conversion, shortened it etc. I'm sure he still has it.

DSC_7011.jpg

DSCN3346.jpg

Only pic I can find of the last one mentioned.
DSC_9472_zps3ed91ec2.jpg

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
I built one about 5 years ago(94'). Only paid $500 for it! Sold it for $1800 when I got done with it and kept it for a year. Someone put a 650 in it when I bought it. It was still oem colors and been out in the sun for a long time and was very faded. I fixed it all up and painted it red with white marble turf and painted the plastic parts white too. I also put a 650SX cheater pipe on it too. I should of never sold it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I have 2 friends in town here that have 94's and they bought them new in 94! They are still going strong 20 years later!

my red fx1.jpg

photo (7).JPG

Only took about two years to do, but here's my 94. Put tubbies on, 144 pump and intake, wide tray, and as many billet accessories as possible.

Hello.
I'm french , and i have a very nice fx1!!!! I like this hull!!!!!
Your fx1 forum it´s very nice!!!
By guys
Yann

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 119
Top Bottom