16 strait for stock x2?

Hey guys I know this was probably talked about but I only want to know specifically about a strait 16 degrees impeller? Would it be good for freestyle riding? I plan on putting in an AM pipe deep scoop intake grate kn air filter but the rest stock. Oh I'm already pre mixing and I istalled a primer and tether kill switch. Your thoughts on a 16 would be appreciated thx!

stagesrt4

see ya out there
Site Supporter
the pitch

a stock X2 would be best with a 15 pitch.. but youd be fine with a 16

Im running a skat 16.5 on my bone stock X2. Ski doesnt put down a ton of power but spins my impeller just fine.

Will a 16 help rip me out of the watter better? I want low end to mess around and to pull me out of the watter harder and faster not to woried about top speed

Thanks guys! Haha you are probably right about the 650 but It will indeed pull harder than the stock prop? At least I hope it does lol Ya I am looking for a 15 or 15.5 but I only found a 16 for a decent price so far...

I will be putting in a pipe, deep scoop intake grate, and an air filter plus the prop I'm hoping it helps at least noticible lol

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
How decent? If you get it cheap enough, you can send it to Dave at Impros and have it repitched to whatever you want and still be less $$ than a new one.

FYI, A repitch is usually in the range of $85 plus shipping costs but if there is any other damage to the prop, then that estimate can climb pretty quickly.

The only problem I'm in canada and by the time spend all the shiping costs from the initial purchase plus sending it somewhere to re pitch might aswell buy new lol I think I will keep looking for a 15.5 is it a big diferance from stock?

Hey thanks for thinking about me! But I just bought a 15.5 from another guy on here! This site is great! Everyone is so helpful! Great little community! Cheers guys thanks! Can't wait to put it on!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
That's why I owned a sled and a quad when I lived in Alberta. I was in High Level for seven years and Hutch Lake would normally freeze around the middle of Oct and not thaw till well into May. Even with a drysuit, it was only a 5 month riding season. You need a toy for every season just to keep your sanity.

So I just bought a skat 15.5 wondering what you guys think of it over stock?
How much does it change the ride compared to the stock impeller

Last edited:
Top Bottom