Super Jet 1990 Square nose project let me know what you think

Its coming along hoping to get a lowered hood soon and an Rn pole Should be gettings footholds within the month for my pismo trip next month let me know how you guys like it!! suggestions welcomed!

sj engine.jpgsj.jpg229630_261594683866488_100000478755244_1104553_5811456_n.jpg100211170619.jpg

going to pismo next month on the 17 to the 20th going to be an awesome time!
and i know i need tubbies asap i dont know what ones i should look at a girdled head would be nice but is it worth getting for just a 650 ? i planned on riding it out this year and upgrading my motor next year ? if you think its a good mod illl look into it

how you been benny ? should hit up some surf in february

kraqus

Site Supporter
Yeah....you may be right.
I could not find a High Compression Head for the 650.
Milling the Head could be another option....not sure to what specs.
It will definitely give you more punch, but if you are planning on upgrading your engine, then save the Moola instead.

I am OK bro.....Keep me posted on that Pismo trip, I will meet you there.

Benny

yea i looked also no luck im sure i could find one if i really tried but im okay for now what im really looking into is those
tubbies and an intake so i can run dual 38s .... and thats an idea ill have to check with the ski clinic on that one

i definatley would rather save ive dropped a ton of money in this sn and all i need is that bigger power plant hopefully soon if i can find a good motor deal

and definatley i will got a facebook ? easier to contact on there but this works the trips a for sure thing going to be a ton of fun

Probably one of the funnest / best experiences ive ever had the surf kicked my ass but i cant wait to go back and try again hopefully you can make the 17 to the 20th trip ....

pismo is amazing ....

Top Bottom