Super Jet 1990 supejet 650, back from the dead

mr.fixitman760

if it aint broke, dont fix it
got the ski a while ago from a friend, had spent some time sitting on the ground outside, handle pole was broken and "fixed", chinpad was shredded and only held on by a rubber strap, steering was loose and the ignition switch was spliced and replaced by a 550 switch. Under the hood was pretty dirty but everything was there accept the battery, the muffler had one broken bolt and 2 stripped so i used a spare one and the rubber water jacket behind it had a hole in it so i replaced it too, cleaned the carb and put a battery on it and it ran great plus compression was good. Besides the broken rideplate and no intake grate the pump was in good condition, i used a jet dynamics ride plate and worx pump stuffer intake grate. only thing i purchased to make the ski rideable was grips, some bolts for the ontake grate and chinpad and a handle pole spring, everything else was spare stuff i had taken off my freeride SJ such as stock handle pole, steering, etc.... less than $100 invested! decided to keep the old school sticker kit on it and added some classic neon jetpilot stickers :D
:Banane01:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom