1990 super jet 650 gas tank filler hose

E350

Site Supporter
How I look for things like your hose filler is first go to partzilla.com, then get the part number and/or description and put it into ebay.

1720588526938.png

I did that for you, and I couldn't find any filler hose for a super jet whatsoever. Unless someone else has better ideas, you may have to buy a longer filler hose which is the same diameter and has a section which is similar to the super jet hose and then cut it out and fit it.

1720589422170.png

Awesome tip bu! Thanks. I tried 2 years go to find one but never was able to. I would think there is an aftermarket solution for this hose that’s discontinued.

Switch to internal fill is an option, too. Not cheap, and not ideal, maybe, but if you're used to in being that way in other skis (I think all A/M hulls are that way), then it'd be not a big deal, maybe.

Thanks guys, so an 09 superjet has the same tank and uses the same filler hose as a 1990? If that's the case I wonder why they dont update the p/n to reflect this?

So unfortunately mine has like 2 45 degree bends and twisted some. Hard to explain. The cracks don't all the way through. I've thought about getting some fuel resistant goop or something. Not sure what else to do. Curious what all other 90's era superjets use. The paint job is awesome on this ski so I'm trying to keep it going. IMG_0553.jpegIMG_0550.jpegIMG_0551.jpegIMG_0447.jpeg

Thanks. Yea I might have to try something like that. I thought of taking it to local auto parts and see if they can find something close. That's if I get a guy that will take the time and look.

Yea I looks really close. I messaged the seller to get approx measurements of the I.d and length but the seller ain't helping. I might just have to take a chance and buy it. As long as it has 2" I.d it would probably work.

Top Bottom