1990 Superjet - $150 - NOT MINE

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
For $150 it's gotta be a deal one way or the other.

(but then again, I'm an idiot....what the h e ll do I know)

I'll cross my fingers for ya.

Not an idiot, just dangerous.

When you claim to know something that you don't and fall back on your "years of experience as a racer", that gives newbies the impression that you really know what you're doing and possess a great deal of knowledge.

I'm not saying you don't know anything. That's pretty far from the truth. But, when you claim something (especially as a seller) and can't back it up with the knowledge that you should have but in some cases don't, that makes you dangerous.

Take me, for example.

I do NOT claim to be an expert on jet skis by any stretch of the imagination, BUT I have never been here trying to establish myself as a parts seller either.

Does that make me better than you? Not necessarily.

Does it make me less dangerous? Most definitely.

Best of luck to whoever gets the SJ. That's a good deal.

Yohns Kustom Fabrikation

Pushing The Limits
I picked up this ski tonight and it is in great shape. As stated it needs an prop and wear ring but the starter will work just fine with some freshening up. It was an older lady that rode the ski and shes going to get herself a new one now. Thanks for posting this up seatr4toilets.

I picked up this ski tonight and it is in great shape. As stated it needs an prop and wear ring but the starter will work just fine with some freshening up. It was an older lady that rode the ski and shes going to get herself a new one now. Thanks for posting this up seatr4toilets.

Lucky guy.. I even tried to offer him more money lol. I was I guess third in line or further..

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right

You're welcome.

Top Bottom