SX/SXi/SXi Pro 1994 750SX Staci

Hows it goin everyone, new user to the site but have been riding since i was 12. this is my pride and joy even though its in rough shape but i can call it my own, i found this stacked up in some junk at the marine side of a ford dealership and bought it that day for $500. don't know a whole lot about it but really want to do some more tune ups her name is staci and runs like a champ have had a few issues but nothing that couldn't be fixed on a weekend i know it has an aluminum pole and some kind of head that i know isn't stock i would like to keep the oil tank but does anyone have some ideas to get it running faster keep in mind i am 6'3" 280lbs and have got it to go 45mph+ also one last thing i need to find a safety pull that will stop the ski when new riders try it out.. makes me nervous as hell when they don't kill it when they fall off and it just circles around them and they don't know it doesn't come back. still in college and can't afford too terribly much but some intake grates and ride plates would be affordable, feel free to throw me any ideas you have would be appreciated

View attachment 187293View attachment 187292View attachment 187291View attachment 187290

Last edited:
Welcome! Not sure what happened to your text, but I can't read it without highlighting it with my mouse and squinting my eyes lol ;) Also your attachments are not working for some reason. As far as upgrades go, do you have a pipe on it? That will be your biggest bang for your buck. Also why do you want to keep the oil tank? I think every rider here will agree removing the tank and installing a block off kit is the first thing you do to a ski. Depending on your impeller they can make a big difference as well, for low end power most suggest a skat 9/17 big hub. When you ask about your safety tether, do you already have the switch and just need the tether itself? If not you will need to pick up a Tethered Start/Stop switch to replace the stock one. Check out www.blowsion.com they have a lot of aftermarket parts, they can be pricey at times but they are always good to work with and they have good parts, matter of fact I have an order in the mail right now haha :brap:

Thanks for your reply I tried attaching photos it tells me they are working and I can open them that's weird, I would want to keep it so I don't have to mess with mixing and that was I don't accidentally mess it up and the proper amount of oil will be in there how can I add photos so you can see them

Cool man, ride the piss outta that thing. I know mixing gas can be a pain at times, but if any water gets in that oil tank, or oil pump/line failures occur, you will be in a lot more pain my friend. When your ready to upgrade do a couple of quick searches on the forums here. Lots of good info.

PWCSAR

River Rat
I'd loose the oil injection also... An old wet toast head???? WOW.. But a pipe will be your biggest hp increase (noticable anyway) all the little stuff does add up over time like honing your pump and you might want to add a impeller? I didn't notice what your runnin prop wise because I couldn't read your posting all that well :))))))

Top Bottom