1994 X2 for sale, bay area, CA

This is the most pristine kawasaki X2 I have ever seen NO corrosion or rust anywhere! The engine compartment is extremely clean. This ski has extremely low hours, and was garage kept its entire life. Upgrades include a anodized blue keihin 42mm racing carb, bored intake manifold, custom throttle cable mount, billet throttle lever, 650sx throttle cable, bored stock flame arrestor, removed oil injection, and made the oil tank a reserve gas tank (tons of ride time on 1 tank) , seven eighths motocross handle bars, primer, Kill switch for use with a lanyard, there is other stuff I am forgetting. The motor had even compression, 150/150 and runs strong. Pink slip is in hand, with registration I just paid for through 2011! Ski is ready to ride today. The only thing that needs repair is a worn seat cover. It is only the cover, and the base is in perfect condition. I would like to have this sold by the weekend (2-21-10) because I am going to buy a new ski. call rob with any questions, or if you would like to come take a look.

408 316 1463

Ski has the same graphics as this one:

http://media.motortopia.com/files/10264/vehicle/4b523a60431b0/IMG_0064.jpg

Winter X2

Winter X2
Just looking at that pic makes me sick.. Clean skis, sunny skies and nice water, F this snow in the North East. Nice boat and $700 for a 94 is a steal. Somebody buy this boat!!!

Top Bottom