SX/SXi/SXi Pro 1995 750sx

Hey everyone! i'm new to the stand up ski world
had some bad luck with a 89 300 sx but i found a guy selling a
1995 750 sx kawasaki in mint condition, theres not a scratch on the hull...he's had it in the water five times since he bought it in 1995 and its been under a tarp in his garage since...He's asking 800 for it is that a reasonable price?
Thanks everyone!

well i got it home! the guy let me take it to try it out before i pay him...nice guy! checked compression and BOTH cylinders are at 132 exactly!!!
it started right up but i can't do anything else till i get it in the water cuz it doesn't have a cooling hookup....plus i live two hours from the nearest lake...
i guess i could drop it in the rio grande but might not be a good idea haha so i'll head up to the lake saturday and let ya know how it does!

just an update! this thing is awesome! haha everything works great and it runs fine! gotta get rid of the self-mixing setup though. I'm also starting to get the hang of riding it! its my second stand up but first one i can actually drive hahaha!!!! any tips on how to ride them better? also the only lake i can take them to is very wavy always and it doesn't ride great in the waves lol!!!

you just need to learn the balance points, thats what i found with my 94 750sx. Ive only had it about a month and already love it, but it also feels alot like a dirtbike on water to me :)

the gas cap for this thing is on the outside on the front and then its supposed to have some sort of plastic cover over it! does anyone know where i can get this plastic cover?
Thanks

well the thing is, you can't even get it up to speed cuz it comes out of the water every couple of seconds due to the waves....i can ride it on the waves alright but it just slows down too much....its actually more wavy water than choppy....

Top Bottom