Super Jet 1995 SN Superjet Value

Hey guys i just picked up my first superjet and im not sure what they are worth. Its a 1995 SN 701 with a RIVA Red Pipe Exhaust, Pro-Tec Top Loader intake grate, Pro-tec ride plate and an aftermarket stainless impeller. The bottom of the ski is pretty rough in spots but no cracks or holes. The topdeck is perfect. Compression is 155 per hole. Any idea of what these are worth in the midwest? Its been a fresh water boat its whole life.

2.JPG3.JPG1.JPG

Last edited:
I wanted to buy that ski! guy never responded to me I guess you grabbed it first. It is a square nose superjet btw so SN not RN. nice ski let me know if you want to sell haha

Hey thanks for the catch. I had it correct in the body and wrong on the title. lol He was a pain in the A#$ to get ahold of. He would email me then not respond for a week. Then id hear from him, then nothing. Finally he gave me an address and i headed over to look at it and he raised the price from the add. We hagled and I ended up picking it up. What do you think they are worth in our area?

OK that helps me get some idea. I have never rode one and am looking forward to riding it. I have been on a couple 650sx and thats it. I have an x2 and a HX so im curious to see how i like it.

Top Bottom