1st Annual Mikey Janssen Cup

The Weekend Of August 24th Eh Team Racing Presents The 1st Annual Mikey Janssen Cup In Burlington Ontario Canada.

On the large sandy Burlington Beach where the Eh Team holds its practices, we need exisiting racers and retired racers to blow the dust of their skis and come compete for falling racer Mikey Janssen.

The Following Classes Will Particapate:
Freestyle
Runabout Open
Begginer Ski
and the EH Team Racing Pro Ski Class

Entry fees for each class will be a donation to Mikey Janssen and The Eh Team Will Provide A Wicked Awesome BBQ and Beers.

It will be a double round weekend and racing starts each day around 9:00depending on how the bar scene was the night before.

Host hotel and accomodations will be provided soon as possible as there is no camping on the beach. But we will make sure everyone has a place to stay.

Not only is this race a dedication to our great friend Mikey but it is a great way to see old friends and get some practice before Nationals in Nashville the week after.

For information email Robbie Borycki, rborycki@hotmail.com

Also this is a non sactioned race. But we will have scorers, flag person...hopefully wicked princess if she will donate her skills and marshals to keep everyone safe. There is a hospital right across the street
The winner of the Eh Team Pro Ski Class will recieve the Mikey Janssen Cup, and my hope is from Mike. All other classes will have awards.
There are lots of bars in the area as well

guys please email at rborycki@hotmail.com and let me know what classes you plan to run in, im trying to get numbers together so we know how many awards to make and i want to put everyone in the best class for them
its going to be a great time, if your a local you wont want to miss this one, theres going to be some great parties afterwards, if your scared to try racing heres a chance to try it without the full commitment of going to a real race

hey Robbie thats where i ride when i ride lake ONt ... you should get down here .. sure you will know those guys who practice down here ... I def plan on being there .. look for the short old guy with the orange X2 and/or sxi pro with the hula girl LOL .. here is the spot just off the pwc lauch I was there two weeks ago .. :Banane13:

Attachments

• DSC00132.JPG
    DSC00132.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 25

D-Roc

I forgot!
i can't believe there are not enough guys with 550's for a vintage class race. It would be great for a laugh. I started growing a mullet and dug out the TRAX hightops and neon colors for it!!!!

Top Bottom