1st GoPro Vid

wavehog

X-cellent Smithers!
On the third day of riding FlashFx,SpecialFx,brother Tom and myself thougt a break from the surf was needed,so a easy ride in the creeks sounded good. First vid is the way out ,next will be the way back. This is one creek of many.:werd:

Last edited by a moderator:

nokfir

nj and ny have many spots to ride like that....i ride in marshes that look just like that. nothing like a naturally made race course. the bunny hops over some marsh was badass tho

Last edited:
P

PancakePete

Nice... the Mafia Strikes again...

Minute 5:15 is hilarious.. I can just hear your carl.. @$%#@$^&$&!....

LMAO !

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
Ha Ha...That was fun. Good job on your "first" vid ! BIG congrats! Cool wide angle, I told you guys the earth is round, you can clearly see it in this video. :cool2:

We all need more....more

wavehog

X-cellent Smithers!
[video=youtube;ZNfKChN1Q3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrLaQyG9WHA"]YouTube - 062109 return a[/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNfKChN1Q3M[/video]THE FUN CONTINUES

That came out great!! I'm in tears, giggling my a$$ off......that was sooo much fun!! Some of that shiz is like a foot wide and we were WFO the whole way....it's stupid fun!

The wide angle lense takes a couple mins to get used to but it's a cool perspective.....it just makes that stuff look a lot wider than it is.

Bobert540

Site Supporter
looks like fun. I will have to check out the creeks next time I am down that way. Just need to have a leader who knows where they are going... Nice Job!

joe b

depth tester
Nice!!! That came out awesome:Banane09: And props for staying off the meadows for more than a few minutes at a time:nana:

I gotta get myself one of those so we can have some dueling cams in the surf:smoker:

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
That is crazy cool! I love the creek cruisin! We've got a few on the river here, but nothing that flat and narrow. Looks like fun!

Top Bottom