2 quick questions before i order

About to order a few small pieces from blowsion and i have 2 questions.
Should i get one of their pole springs? My fx1 spring seems really weak but im not sure if a new one will really help.
second, i was considering keeping the factory rooster tail but i wanted to tap it so i could screw a plug into it for when i dont want it. The factory peice is plastic and will break easily so i can just order a water bypass fitting and use it or is it different?

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
new springs are nice. if its old im sure a new one will make quite a bit of difference. of course i dont use a spring at all, but if you want the pole to be lighter i would buy a new one.

why would you keep the rooster tail? seems silly and more designed to give you an enema if you lean back to far than anything practical. but thats just imo. wondering why you would want to keep it.

new springs are nice. if its old im sure a new one will make quite a bit of difference. of course i dont use a spring at all, but if you want the pole to be lighter i would buy a new one.

why would you keep the rooster tail? seems silly and more designed to give you an enema if you lean back to far than anything practical. but thats just imo. wondering why you would want to keep it.

Not sure why, just wanted to see it work really, thats why i want to tap a plug for it too :)
i think ill jsut remove it. Whats the best way or doing that? it was just filled with epoxy or something but that back right back out.

Also, does a sj cover fit an fx1? i really want to keep it covered but have no idea where to buy one.

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
the sj rooster tail is just a small plastic piece you can unscrew. i dont know about the fx1 piece. if its connected just cut it off with a dremel.

and im sure an SJ cover would fit over it as the fx1 is smaller. but it might be a little loose. you could bungie it under the ski and pull it taught i would imagine.

if you arent planning on towing it covered you might just want to go cheap and buy a tarp or something. thats what i use. i have a double trailer and when i park it i just bungie a tarp over both skis. works great and is CHEAP.

the sj rooster tail is just a small plastic piece you can unscrew. i dont know about the fx1 piece. if its connected just cut it off with a dremel.

and im sure an SJ cover would fit over it as the fx1 is smaller. but it might be a little loose. you could bungie it under the ski and pull it taught i would imagine.

if you arent planning on towing it covered you might just want to go cheap and buy a tarp or something. thats what i use. i have a double trailer and when i park it i just bungie a tarp over both skis. works great and is CHEAP.

but do i just leave the hose that runs to it open? i have the plastic piece off and the hose is just hanging there.

I dont see it on there. The plastic piece where the water shoots outs has a hose running to it for the water flow. I removed the plastic piece but the hose is still there.

Top Bottom