Other 2 screws FP head pipe question?

Dre0256

BORICUA
I just got a FP head pipe, that only has 2 screws (top & middle). My question is how are these adjusted compared to the 3 screws head pipe? Meaning one closed the other 1/2 turn out or what?
Thanks,
Dre

just joe

Site Supporter
I keep my middle one closed, the top open 1/4 or less. I also plugged the open hole inside the exit end of the head pipe. FP later added a 3rd adjuster for this, but for the 2 screw pipes the open hole allows too much water.

Dre0256

BORICUA
Thanks Joe I will look for the hole in the inside of the head pipe. Like I said I just got it and did not how to adjust it. All I could find was for the 3 screw adjustments.
Thanks
Dre

Dre0256

BORICUA
Ok I did the above suggested settings (welded the hole near the exit, middle screw closed and top 3/4 of a turn open) just took my B1 out for the 1st time since I put it on the other day, well ran so hot it melted some of my hoses. So question should I open the top more or the middle any?
Thanks
Dre

Might wanna verify you're getting water into the exh stream in w/your top screw.
It may be clogged. The bottom hole you just welded shut may have been your only water getting into exhaust.
If you do have flow outta top screw then open it up until you get that chamber cooled back down, and then tune for best power..

Top Bottom