2 strokes might survive beyond 2006...

Eleven

Cripple
IceRocket1286 said:
how about we sht can the 900 that ive never ever seen a person ride and sell the x2 instead

The day they introduced the STX900 I was like "why not more SXRs?"

Now yeah, with the X2 in the equation it would be worth it.

Anyways think about it, who is going to buy a gas guzzling, 6 years old 900 when they can buy a VX110 or a GTI?

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
isnt the 900 like 3 years old? 3 years of a retarted existance. worthless! ive had enough of these shenanigans, someone sell the flippin x2 here and more sxrs or someone will payyyyyy for this. eeeeeeeevilllllllllllllllllll

Eleven

Cripple
First model came out in 98, revamped in 2000 and 2005 or 06, but still the same motor/pump as the 1994 ZXI 900.

Y

yamaslut

freestylegeek said:
Unfortunatly, that will not happen.
(I found that out last week).
Because of the 'rule bending' that eleven spoke of, Kawasaki is VERY strict on how many 2-stroke models they will offer.
They have an internal quatity limit that they set in order to keep looking good.
So, they basically have the SX-R and the 900stx.
They 'think' that the x-2 sales would cut into the SX-R sales (I strongly disagree), but beyond that, they can only sell 'x' amount of 2-strokes in the US per model year.
Beleive me, there are plenty of people here on the inside that are not too happy about it either.
As soon as the SX-R stops making power on every stroke (goes 4-stroke), then we will see the X-2 in the US.

Don't hold your breath though.

you are like momar, but w/ actual facts :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01:
j/k... he he he

Top Bottom