2002 Yamaha Super Jet and double trailer.

Hey all,

So time to get rid of my ski. This is an '02 SJ, with a clean title. Comes with the double trailer, that will come with a bill of sale only. The trailer needs some attention, but want this gone at the same time.

Three years ago, I broke my back. This ski has not been ridden since that time. It has sat in my barn for 3 years. It was put away properly at that time.

The good: The ski was machined, and largely built by Pat Sanford. It is screaming fast. Lots of custom parts on it, the ones you would expect, and then some others that complement the ski nicely, such as a custom throw arm. Blowsion parts, Coffman pipe, impeller, flywheel, etc. You can see the pictures. Even has the original floor mat and side rails, though they need to be re-glued in some spots. The engine compartment is largely unmolested, as pictured; original tank, lines, carbs, etc. The ski screams and throws like crazy.

The bad: The battery is obviously dead. When I pulled her out the other day, I tried jumping her and i think the starter went (she is now just 'clicking'). Full disclosure: before I broke my back, i was getting close to swapping out the impeller housing, as it was starting to make noise with the impeller.

I would obviously do better to replace the housing and starter, and relist this; however, I haven't the time and longer have the inclination since I no longer ride. That said, I have loved every minute of owning this ski and wont give her away. I have a ton of time, money and love into this ski, and she rides better than most I have ever ridden. Accepting first best reasonable offer for how she currently sits. The ski and trailer are located in Millersville, Maryland (21108).

Should you have any questions, please ask. If you need more pictures, please ask. This is the first time I have logged onto this site in at least 3 years, so not sure how the PM/DM messages work these days, but will come on the check. Or, feel free to contact me directly at bkarmas@aol.com.

Attachments

• IMG_9388.jpg
    IMG_9388.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_9372.jpg
    IMG_9372.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_9376.jpg
    IMG_9376.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_9377.jpg
    IMG_9377.jpg