2008-2010 trim System superjet

I will have 4 kits ready...who wants to be the 4? I can't think of a good way to do this except the first 4 people that post on this thread confirming they want one.

So, I made a prototype and it has worked for several years without a problem. Then I ordered production units and had nothing but problems. I went back to the original manufacturer and after some discussions discovered that the prototype is different than the production units. Now we have it straightened out. The new cables will be the same as the prototype, and that has lasted 3 years.

Shmity

So, I made a prototype and it has worked for several years without a problem. Then I ordered production units and had nothing but problems. I went back to the original manufacturer and after some discussions discovered that the prototype is different than the production units. Now we have it straightened out. The new cables will be the same as the prototype, and that has lasted 3 years.

My paypal is diesel5901@yahoo.com. $89 for the kit and $10 shipping in the USA. You will need to order a throttle from who ever you wish. Same cable end as the superjet throttle cable.

Shmity

BrightE's

Paul
Come on now guys, we jumped all over Shmity to make us more of these for us. He delivered, and now these are just sitting. Buy them up, show some support for this product and for Shmity's quick turnaround of them.

Top Bottom