2008-2010 trim System superjet

Sorry guys. I thought I would get them out before heading out for the 4th but didn't get them out. Sorry guys. I have to lube the cable and then get them out. Hopefully tomorrow.

OK...so kits should arrive shortly (at your door).

As mentioned before if you haven't purchased a trigger or throttle, you need to. You can get cheap ones on ebay or billet ones from your favorite parts supplier. Make sure you get the adapter to work with a superjet.

Run the cable as smoothly as possible (no sharp bends..kinks). Cable goes through the factory bilge port. Zip tie the hose shut around the cable so it doesn't leak, or silicone.

Mount the new bracket in place of the bracket that holds the nozzle. Screw the ball end into the arm coming up from the nozzle. Stick the end of the cable adapter through the joint and set the standing angle with the supplied lock nut. Use the nut from the factory bracket to lock the joint vertical.

I didn't include a spring with these kits. Jet will push the nozzle to straight. If you guys decide a spring is needed, I can get some sent out, but I don't think you will need one.

Thanks

Shmity

im retro mine to a older ski insted of my stock 08
i thought i had everything to do this but my trim ring had been cut to short and is hitting the eye bolt
so ill order a new ring and see
jason

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Sorry, mine isn't going to workout the way I had hoped it would (custom install, not stock sj). I can send to whoever wants to buy it. Same price.

Top Bottom