2008-2010 trim System superjet

FYI

Working on a trim system for the 08-10 superjet. Should be ready to ship in 2 weeks. The set up allows you to use pretty much any lever you want and will sell for under $100.

If you are interested let me know. I have 10 kits on the way and 3 of them are spoken for.

The prototype works great, easy to pull under full throttle.

Shmity
TS Innovations

Per Yamaha the 08-10's have a;

• Adjustable Steering System: Allows the rider to adjust the steering nozzle angle and turning performance.
Only problem is it doesn't come with a bracket or cable for instant trim adjust. This is where we come in. We made a special stainless steel bracket for mounting our cable. This works like all the other trim systems out there (but less than $100), fully adjustable.

I am hoping to have the kit lower then $100 when it is all ready to ship. Spent some time testing it and it works great! And you can't beat the price.

I suppose if you wanted to purchase the 08-10 parts then you could use our cable and bracket.
[FONT=&quot]64R-51318-01-94 NOZZLE [/FONT]
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php

[FONT=&quot]62T-51190-01-94 RING,TRIM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6BA-51313-00-00 NOZZLE, DEFLECTOR[/FONT]

Shmity
TS Innovations

Last edited:
I will be all over one if you can get those pics to work and send a detailed instruction on install. I'm struggling to see how this would work. Some step by step photo instructions would probably be useful.

Pics or video will be posted soon. Once I get the production done I will post a video.

Full installation instructions will come with the Kit.

Sorry for the delay, I am out of town.

Shmity

You could buy the parts from a 08+ superjet.
[FONT=&quot]64R-51318-01-94 NOZZLE [/FONT]
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]62T-51190-01-94 RING,TRIM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6BA-51313-00-00 NOZZLE, DEFLECTOR[/FONT]

I haven't checked on pricing but it may be worth it.

I'm looking for a good setup for my current build. How many deg. does it go when you pull it under full throttle? or are you able to hold it under full throttle like others

Trim kits ready to go! $89 plus shipping.

Kit will come with cable, mounting bracket, and fasteners. The kit does not come with a finger trigger. I can provide a finger trigger if you wanted to purchase some qty. But my basic idea with not supplying the triggers is everyone wants something different.

The cable comes with a standard 6mm thread, same as the factory yamaha throttle cable.

Hope to have a video up shortly.

Thanks

Shmity

I sent you an email through the site with a few questions but never heard back. Can you give us some pictures of the bracket? How do you route the cable from the nozzle to the bars?

I'm definitely interested in the kit but need some better details before I buy!

I sent an email, but it may have been put into your spam.

The cable routes through the hose/tube of the stock bilge. There is a bracket that mounts to your pump to hold the cable and there is an arrangement that mounts to the nozzle.

Shmity

I know of 4 people that have it. had some problems with a couple of cables from motion Pro but other then that, it is sweet!

Top Bottom