2008 sj video

SkiDaddy

Just Havin' Fun!
Niiice! It doesn't seem to lean to the right as much as the previous generation.

If only they had slipped a 760 w/dual 44's in it.....:banghead:

ANT

Just ride
it looks like it handles like an sxr. prolly an awesome surf boat. surprised they didnt say anything about the setback pump, just that it had an extended ride plate.

jawbreaker- that sound supression system they're talking about is just the stock exhaust prolly, they just say stuff like that to make it sound like there is more features to it.

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
it does not handle quite as well as an sxr, but it is much much better. I have talked to a few people who have rode it. Its still very freestyle capable, with better hook up.

Ottis

lamey powered
Wonder how its gona feel with a light weight 08 hull... Here are some pics of my 08 bottom hull that Mark from 24-7 is building me. It is made of fiberglass, carbon fiber, and ballistics grade kevlar. Just out of the mold today weighing in at 38 LBS! WOOT!

Will,these bottoms be available to the public and if so how much?

I dont belive it has a setback pump , but the entire intake gullet/intakegrate/jetpump are located further towards the rear of the hull. Setback pump is made by skat trak and is a pump design feature.

spug

The Silver Surfer
I know this thread is a year old but I just found it and it really hit a nerve. There should be a damn law that says you absolutely can not ride a PWC unless you know who your God is! All hail "Hollywood" Watkins!

Last edited:
Top Bottom