2010 Grayland Open Amateur Freeride Nationals

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Tanner, what are you doing between the Grayland Open and Surf Slam?

So far I got a closed course race in Salt Springs Resevior Cali the weekend after the GO so I gotta get down there for that. but then im just gonna go where the people and surf is at and ride. Ill be chillin with Jerry brandon for a while, im tryin to line up people to stay and ride with now.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I will be there with my GO BREW....

attachment.php

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
ESB!! Can't wait to try it.. I am working on getting the cooler ski from John.. He is down for the count, on the DL, Injured... He fell off the Tilt deck Equip trailer at work friday and rolled his ankle really bad.. Its pretty swollen and he can barely put weight on it.. I think he has a DR appt in the AM.. I am guessing no riding for a month or so for him... I told him if he didn't want to ride the GO all he had to do was say so, not get hurt! haha

SO WE ARE 5, I say 5 days away!! Zach Bright is now coming in place of Mark Gomez! And according to Dayton, one of our head lining sponsors, Tri-Med Ambulance is NOW putting up some HUGE CASH PRIZES as well! It is going to be EPIC!!!!

Last edited:

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
HAHA luckily you got off free... A couple shady characters like yourselves.... hahaha

THANK YOU Darren & X-H2O.com for your sponsorship of the event!! Sometime you will have to make it out for it! It would never happen with out sponsors like you!! MUCH APPRECIATED! The event went well and the weather couldn't have been better!

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Just got home about an hour ago.
Both of my knees are questionable after this weekend.
I will post pics tomorrow.

A big thanks to X-H20 for being a contributing sponsor to the event.

PS: 92 degrees on a Washington beach? NUTS!

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Looks like the party is over here now...

The clips are still processing so it will be a few minutes to get all resolutions. Don't forget to turn them up to 1080. These were shot pointing almost into the Sun at the end of the competition. The worst of lighting conditions and they still don't look half bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aight guys...here you go. They are still uploading. Wish I had been able to get more, but was a little busy. :lol: Gonna work with Matt to get everything uploaded into one album. If you have pics that you would like to contribute please let me know. Thanks!!!
http://rune.smugmug.com/Sports/2010-Grayland-Open/13359308_xXQyG#971382055_wTTxi

Now that the photo post is done, I would like to thank everyone for coming out and supporting the event. Thanks to all of our sponsors, all of the riders, and also to everyone else who had a supporting role in this event. I think everything went awesome, and I look forward to next year. The host hotel was awesome this year, and I look forward to their support next year. When you get the followup email from them, please respond and thank them, and let them know what a wonderful time you had. Big thanks to Dayton and Dan for making this event a possibility. Oh and congratulations to our winners. If I have forgotten anyone else, I'm sorry but thank you as well. If you have any feedback on the event please use the link on the Grayland Open site and let us know for next year. I'm going to bed now. Gotta drop Zach off in about 5 hours. Night!!!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
And with out Nick running the show out there, and givng up any chance to ride himself, we would have had no event, thanks buddy.

Cannibal

Tasty Human
And with out Nick running the show out there, and givng up any chance to ride himself, we would have had no event, thanks buddy.

If I would have brought my ski back on Saturday, he would have actually rode. I didn't realize he wanted to or I would have.

Thanks to everyone who had any part in this. Everyone did a great job and it's just so amazing that the weather cooperated. Wish I could have stayed and partied and been more of a help. Crazy work schedule has been keeping me down.

Steve

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master

Yes A HUGE thanks to Nick for giving up all of his riding fun to be the boss! He could've even rode my ski now that I think of it, but it would've been too hectic without his instruction... haha

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Thank's Crab, I would loved to have been there I will see you at the Slam
Yea, sorry for the poor quality shooting into the sun, but the event went too late since it wasn't started on time.

Top Bottom