2010 Grayland Open Amateur Freeride Nationals

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Had a blast out there and glad i brought the weather with me hehehehe

BIG thanks to Matt_E for lettin me ride his ski, which, was one of the funnest ski's i have ever rode. love that jet works motor, the mag pump, and dare i say...... i loved the -3 in the surf...... i know i know i know..... i must be crazy but MAN than thing was awesome. sorry for the 40th time about your smashed nose on that last backie matt..... i know you said its cool, tomski and i are handling it and it will live again!

congrats to dayton for the win. im gettin your crazy ass to backflip at surf slam. be ready phucker!!!!!!!!!!!!! your not leaving with out it. thanks for putting on the event, keep growing the sport!

Dan, thank you too for putting on the comp, wishin you good luck for assessor. thanks for everything buddy it was a kick ass time.

thank you Crab for everything, it was great seeing you again, meeting mrs.crab, your bro and his wife. your still rippin man, wish i coulda rode the infamous X2 before tanner destroyed it lol.

good to finally meet you Casey, had a blast with ya and thanks for helpin me puttin my ski in and out of the water, and thanks for reppin Liquid Militia to the fullest!!!! good times bud.

thanks for makin it out Barry, sweet camera, sweet case, glad you'll be out for the slam again.

Todd and Kenlynn, i frekin love you guys. good talks, good times, good riddin. always cool to see you two. cant wait to ride again very soon!

Adam, good to see you again, its was a blast again and look forward to rippin it up with ya at the slam. your an awesome ridder man.

Nick, thanks for the ride to seattle and the bed to crash. means alot buddy. see ya on facebook BAHAHAHA!

Steve, good to put another face to a screen name, stoked you came out even after pullin an all nighter! see ya at the slam.

Tanner......Tanner "Talent" Thomas............ aaaaahhhh where to start. pointed him in the right direction and he nosed a backflip on his 2nd try..... on his second trip to the surf.... WHO DOES THAT!?!?!?!? big balls man. said he was gonna flip and got it done. so stoked. rolling X2's..... your an awesome rider man with a big future, stoked to call you a friend. great trip buddy.

holy shiot.....anyone i forgot, good to meet you all and keep shredding it up out there. you guys know how to have a good time and make outa towners feel welcome. thanks again. see ya at the slam.:Banane19:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
972643355_Se8px-X3b.jpg
attachment.php

Last edited:

shougrider

RIP 7/28/2014
Very good weekend. I had the best time riding with everyone. I think I rode 8 times on Sat. Great people, and excelent event. Many thank you's to the people that put lots and lots of time into it. Congrats to everyone that rode. Matt, sorry about your boat but the one handed backy by Zack looked great from where I was.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
No worries about the hull. It was getting tired anyways. I will put the hull, hood, and pole up for sale after Surf Slam and move to something else.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
I created a new Youtube account for the GO videos. That way they don't get mixed up with my other videos and confuse people. I left the three that were in my rasper99 account there since there are links to them "in the wild". Those three are also in the new account. The new account with 11, count them 11 videos is:
http://www.youtube.com/graylandopen2010

The 8 that start with UVO are "Unidentified Video Objects". Kind of like UFOs. If any of you would like to identify the riders I will update the titles.

I still have more but these are the "thumbs up" videos. I will explain that later. I can also pull out stills of the same kind of quality as the Tanner pic if people want them later.

Cell Block 726

2 Wheel Todd
What a great event - good people, great weather, and fun times! A big thanks to Dan, Dayton, Nick, and the judges for all of their time and efforts to get everyone together once again. It was great to have all of the local support as well!

Cannibal

Tasty Human
Great event! Looks like I need to save some pennies to swoop in and buy Matt's pole out from under Crab :biggrin: I got me a SJ to put together!

S#!tty work schedule got in the way of me being able to party with you guys. I have some catching up to do at Surf Slam.

Good meeting you Zack and Tanner. And good seeing everyone else.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
It was good to meet you to man, so who has pics? I wanna see so
E more of my electri-bails lmfao
I posted the rest of my videos except the awards ceremony to a new Youtube account. I started a thread on the other site to have people identify the riders so I can title the videos. There is about an hour and 15 mins of short clips. Look around and see what you find:
http://www.youtube.com/graylandopen2010raw

Would you like an animated avatar of your bail? I did one for Zack after Surf Slam.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Great event! Looks like I need to save some pennies to swoop in and buy Matt's pole out from under Crab :biggrin: I got me a SJ to put together!

S#!tty work schedule got in the way of me being able to party with you guys. I have some catching up to do at Surf Slam.

Good meeting you Zack and Tanner. And good seeing everyone else.
Lol, good try...

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Hey Tittirash! Glad to have you up here to ride with us and allow you to enjoy our sun! haha It was my pleasure to help you out with everything.. Hope you can make it up again to ride with us... It was nice to meet you finally and can't wait to ride with you again at the Slam!! Get your ski ready cause its under a month away now! See you there!!!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Chew brew lol, the sweet wort your looking at is just cooled to 80 degrees and the Nottingham yeast pitched in, I just went back to check on it this morning and after 12 hours its starting to churn and burn (little microbe's having a feast).

Top Bottom