2010 Greyland Open Amateur Freeride Nationals, Grayland, WA Aug 14th

Alright Guys and Girls,

Its that time of the year again. Event Registration is now open. All event rules and information are live on the website. Host Hotel information as well. If you haven't booked better do it now before the hotel fills up. If you have any problems registering just shoot me a PM and let me know and I'll get it taken care. Look forward to seeing everyone out there. Dan and Dayton have done an awesome job setting it up this year and its gonna be a blast. If you are planning on competing we ask that you please register and sign up so that we know how many people to expect for swag and food.

2010 Grayland Open

Thanks
:splatt:

Last edited:

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
I wont be able to make it now due to a schedule conflict with another opportunity, but I'm working on shipping another Amateur heavy hitter on my flight in my place... hope you all have a great event. There is a lot of kind and generous people over in Washington, I hope more of you will be able to make the trip its only 40 bucks to register and ride in the event. If you can consider going.. you should.

Just got the word from one of our title sponsors, Tri-Med, (wait for it). . . HUGE CASH PAYOUTS! ! ! ! ! :Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09:

The Cap´n

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Like I said, I have an X2 if you really want.

SWEET!!!!
Check with Casey or John, I really don't care as long as we can close the hood to stand it up packed full of ice. In a pinch my cooler will work also but no style.....

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Due to limited quantity I will have 50 cups to dole out to 21 and older competitors only, well assuming there are not more than that competing....

4 days left until we all GO OFF! ! ! CASH PURSE! ! ! Free banquet! Big trophies! Bags of schwag equal to entry fees! And even a free raffle ticket for the larger free gear from the awesome sponsors! There really is no reason to not be here! ! !

The Cap´n

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
4 days left until we all GO OFF! ! ! CASH PURSE! ! ! Free banquet! Big trophies! Bags of schwag equal to entry fees! And even a free raffle ticket for the larger free gear from the awesome sponsors! There really is no reason to not be here! ! !

The Cap´n
Unless your unable to make it or other reasons, sign up and ride. I will be out there regardless who enters its all about having fun in the ...sun (supposed to be over 90 degrees on saturday and 5 foot swell).

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I'm signed up ...... but I haven't gotten a Paypal invoice yet.

Top Bottom