2010 L.O.T.O. jet ski pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
You got some good pics. Maybe next time my ski wont be acting up so I can get pics of me actually riding not looking around saying WTF. Thanks for taking the pics.

shady0667

Newbie but listens well
Where do you ride at LOTO??

I was at MM 9.5 this weekend. it was horrible! The wake was killer. I will prob right at the location of the LOTO Invasion. I don't have a place. It's more of a crash at a friends place and go ride.

I would love someplace that I can put in for cheap and not have to worry about no wake zones. I had a terrible time getting the ski up on wake b/c I was 100 yards from shore or shallow water. Like I said.. it was a learning experience.

I am hoping for a nice shallow spot to work on getting on wake and then play. ohh and not having monster wake from the big 40ft Formulas and Ponzi's would be sweet too haha.

I'm from Rolla i'm only an hour and a 1/2 away

shady0667

Newbie but listens well
Yeah.. I wanna get not horrible haha.. I got a ton of looks at the ski just from sitting on the trailer. I walked outta my buddy's condo and 3 guys were standing by it talking about it. Feels kinda nice to get those kinda stares.

I have huge abrasions from my elbows to my waist from the darn tray. I must say that ski kicked by @ss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom