2010 LSFR Pics.

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
haha im sorry Mick, guess im just gloating cause i actually grew a pair and pulled it off :brap:

I can make you a set of backing plates so you can try em out too :bigok:

and make sure to order the straps straight from dakine, WAY cheaper than through other places!

Last edited:

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
alright, do you have the metal? or do you need me to try and find some scrap in my schools shop? also, which straps are you getting? im not sure if they all have the same hole pattern. Mine are the Primo's, i got em for $17 a piece from a place in washington. If you go to Dakines site, it'll direct you to that site.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
alright, do you have the metal? or do you need me to try and find some scrap in my schools shop? also, which straps are you getting? im not sure if they all have the same hole pattern. Mine are the Primo's, i got em for $17 a piece from a place in washington. If you go to Dakines site, it'll direct you to that site.
I have some aluminum I can make them out of. Which straps do you have? Which ones are the best suited for this?

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
I have some aluminum I can make them out of. Which straps do you have? Which ones are the best suited for this?

I have the primos, they've got an inner strap that is double velcro'd and then an outer neoprene cover that is also velcroed. no matter how hard i landed that weekend, they never came loose. any of them would work though, i just bought the next step up from the base model ones. theyre only a few dollars more too.

Also, awesome video! gotta love the music :biggthumpup:

Top Bottom