2010 Pismo SBF Memories/Picture Thread!

norcal ex

X-H2
As some of you know, 2 bikes were stolen this weekend from our camp site and both people are my friends. This is the info and pictures of one of the bikes.. if anyone knows anything email me or call the number on the information.....

"I had my 2006 CRF450R Honda stolen in Pismo beach on Sat March 13th around 5am. If any one knows anything about the whereabouts of my bike please let me know. My bike was a one of a kind. It has Nor Cal Moto Tech graphics black and red with the number 66 in white with black backgrounds and “Steve-O” on the front number plate. Here is a list of parts that were on my bike:
Red Anodized “Sik 450’s” tranny cover on engine
Red radiator hoses
FMF Mega bomb header
FMF powercore Ti muffler
Black pro-wheel rimes with black hubs
Chinshin 10 paddle in the rear and ribbed king turbo front tire
Flexx handle bars
Recluse Z clutch
Red ASV levers
Rockstar protaper grips
RG3 suspension front and rear
RG3 triple trees

If you have any information about my bike please contact me at (408)857-8151 my name is Steve. "

stevesbike2.jpg

stevesbike.jpg

Thanks guys!
-Jared

Hypnotic Films

Attain Media
infamy thanks for sharing all those photos, it was an awesome weekend.

and jared sorry to hear about the bikes, that sucks so bad man.

and I know theres gotta be more photos out there, every one has cameras now-a-days .....

Good times

We had a awesome time as well. Sorry I cant post pics till I sort out which ones will be in the next issue of the mag. Hey Bryant, GREAT vid. Also wanted to say it was nice to meet a bunch of you guys down there. Great time, great people and great riders!!! Mike

2ride

Enjoy Life...
We had a awesome time as well. Sorry I cant post pics till I sort out which ones will be in the next issue of the mag. Hey Bryant, GREAT vid. Also wanted to say it was nice to meet a bunch of you guys down there. Great time, great people and great riders!!! Mike

It was great meeting you guys too. The new Magazine rocks!!! It's action packed. Thanks again for coming out and join us...

stanton

High on jetskis.
the pics were too good for the masses, youll see them spread in ads and mags over the next year! lol
seriously tho i think cuong and the misses forgot to post em. i hear they are sick though!

Top Bottom