2010 roll call

fyi - I was thinking of Friday night we do a Meet and Greet session at a nice hotel w/ a couple pools (indoor & outdoor) and a tiki bar (liquor liscense). I already have talked to the La Playa beach resort and they want to host it. I told them we were loud and drunken fools and they said bring it on... so I guess it's on.. We will have specials on rooms there too along w/ gated parking next door. All the rest of the stuff will go on as usual, but I just wanted to mix ie up a bit so things don't get stale... I also spoke to Coliseum about hosting the event next year and they are stoked to be involved again. So we will rock that place saturday night like last year.... I have big stuff planned this year, so expect a much better and more intuitive ride... I want to communicate w/ people better through out the weekend so people know where to be when things are happening...

http://www.daytonahotels.com/LaPlaya/?s_kwcid=daytona beach laplaya resort|3348600259#

:headbang:WAD

Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I'm so in but next time I'm bringing a dry suit.
Might equip the van with some gas burners and a disco ball.
Party bus.
Roger the drysuit.... and I was tempted to bring my nin64 waverace and project it on the side of the building...lol.

Top Bottom