2010 roll call

fyi - I was thinking of Friday night we do a Meet and Greet session at a nice hotel w/ a couple pools (indoor & outdoor) and a tiki bar (liquor liscense). I already have talked to the La Playa beach resort and they want to host it. I told them we were loud and drunken fools and they said bring it on... so I guess it's on.. We will have specials on rooms there too along w/ gated parking next door. All the rest of the stuff will go on as usual, but I just wanted to mix ie up a bit so things don't get stale... I also spoke to Coliseum about hosting the event next year and they are stoked to be involved again. So we will rock that place saturday night like last year.... I have big stuff planned this year, so expect a much better and more intuitive ride... I want to communicate w/ people better through out the weekend so people know where to be when things are happening...

http://www.daytonahotels.com/LaPlaya/?s_kwcid=daytona beach laplaya resort|3348600259#

:headbang:WAD

I've stayed at the Laplaya the past two years. Last year just one night, this year for several. Kick ass place. Tiki bar is great, has a penthouse lounge on top, very nice. Can't wait. I'll be there!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I am only coming if there are t-shirts and hoodies and stickers!!!!!!! LOL!!! For real tho, let me know if ya need me to handle that part Nick, I know there is a shiot load of other crap you and Sarah gotta deal with.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
heyall yeah :Banane01::fing02:

fyi - I was thinking of Friday night we do a Meet and Greet session at a nice hotel w/ a couple pools (indoor & outdoor) and a tiki bar (liquor liscense). I already have talked to the La Playa beach resort and they want to host it. I told them we were loud and drunken fools and they said bring it on... so I guess it's on.. We will have specials on rooms there too along w/ gated parking next door. All the rest of the stuff will go on as usual, but I just wanted to mix ie up a bit so things don't get stale... I also spoke to Coliseum about hosting the event next year and they are stoked to be involved again. So we will rock that place saturday night like last year.... I have big stuff planned this year, so expect a much better and more intuitive ride... I want to communicate w/ people better through out the weekend so people know where to be when things are happening...

http://www.daytonahotels.com/LaPlaya/?s_kwcid=daytona beach laplaya resort|3348600259#

:headbang:WAD

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
will i be able to negotiate some air time with your product ?
No negotiating, I want every last person to ride the MATRIX demo I will have. That means EVERYONE! It will be a Pro MATRIX with a mild yamaha based engine from one of the companies out there I don't know who just yet. That will be finalized shortly.

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
No negotiating, I want every last person to ride the MATRIX demo I will have. That means EVERYONE! It will be a Pro MATRIX with a mild yamaha based engine from one of the companies out there I don't know who just yet. That will be finalized shortly.

This would be the only reason for me to come...... But, by that time I am pretty sure I will have had a chance to ride one!!!!

madscientist

chilling with these guys.

looking for the epic bro. we talked before and at daytona this yr :stups:

Top Bottom