2010 roll call

i'm definitely out for 2010.

gotta spend my wife's birthday with her for once in a couple of years! :smile:

wolfie will miss me.

why dont you just bring her?

if she doesnt want to clean up your puke and drool all weekend, she can stay with me! :noevil::trink26:

she's never really been too into the jetski scene. and she's really big on her birthday so i wanna do something nice.

i just gotta skip this next one at least, aint no big deal really. there's always 2011. :smile:

wolfie will have to find someone else's ski to stand next to quietly for 20 minutes and creep them out instead of me! :sneaky:

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
she's never really been too into the jetski scene. and she's really big on her birthday so i wanna do something nice.

i just gotta skip this next one at least, aint no big deal really. there's always 2011. :smile:

wolfie will have to find someone else's ski to stand next to quietly for 20 minutes and creep them out instead of me! :sneaky:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

I kept waiting for you to say something, and you never did. Then when I Introduced myself you were like "oh, hey...." and then you walked away.

I guess my awesomeness was just too overwhelming for you to handle. :cool2:

Emm

skank
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

I kept waiting for you to say something, and you never did. Then when I Introduced myself you were like "oh, hey...." and then you walked away.

I guess my awesomeness was just too overwhelming for you to handle. :cool2:

I am surprised he didn't introduce himself and then whip out that ONE picture of him actually riding to show how awesome he used to be......and I stress "used to be" :sneaky:

so take her on a cruise for new years, then get your ass to where you are supposed to be!

Top Bottom