2010 Superjet

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I heard someone say just last weekend that Yamaha and Kawi could possibly suspend sales for a year or two. I guess this says otherwise.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
If sales drop, and there are leftovers in the warehouse they might suspend production for a year. Kawi didn't produce a stand up for the U.S. in 97. Leftovers were plentiful, and it created an urgency to get a new one before they are gone forever. Backstock cleared and it gave Kawi a year to get the SXIpro ready for production. Then they had the new hot ski that people were rushing to buy.

It could happen again.

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing

lol.. that comparison is awesome... only change mention is the analogue vs cdi for the ignition... oh and the $1000 price increase

they shoudl think about offering options like -$ for no exhaust, ignition etc, so then we can buy the ski ready to mod without having the scrap parts we end up with, when i bought my '04 super jet before it hit the water the impeller, grate, plate, spring and bars were changed out by the dealer before i even took delivery.

Indyxc

Worst Freestyler Ever!
Wish they would add a drain plug on the back! I hate having left over water in the yami that the bilge cant dump out

Tedwin

I'm Hooked
they shoudl think about offering options like -$ for no exhaust, ignition etc, so then we can buy the ski ready to mod without having the scrap parts we end up with, when i bought my '04 super jet before it hit the water the impeller, grate, plate, spring and bars were changed out by the dealer before i even took delivery.

YES, that would be great. Almost too easy

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Adjustable Steering System: Allows the rider to adjust the steering nozzle angle and turning performance.

what does that mean??????

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
Adjustable Steering System: Allows the rider to adjust the steering nozzle angle and turning performance.

what does that mean??????

It's simple and not as cool as it sounds. There are different pivot points for the steering cable end on the handpole steering plate, so you can change the cable throw.

stanton

High on jetskis.
It's simple and not as cool as it sounds. There are different pivot points for the steering cable end on the handpole steering plate, so you can change the cable throw.
hmm no, the steering nozzle has and adjustable trim type system, allowing up/down angle to be changed.

go to the compare chart and compare it to the the 97 super jet what a laugh its says 7449 for the 2010 but some how they forgot how much they charged for it in 97 lol def not 7500 wat a rip off kawi did the same thing

Top Bottom