2011 Countdown Pics

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
i dream of a beach full of people that share an obsession with me. i dont share this with any of my local friends. i have said it a million times but i cant express how excited i am about daytona. its truly going to make me feel alive again. i have always had an escape, whether it be getting lost on a back country road adding a digit to every speed limit sign or drifting as fast as i could threw trees on a 4 wheeler. i have been without that all year, now its time to cut lose.

Well said dude. I leave in exactly one month! Worked 17hours strait today, and the whole time I was thinking "man I can't :):):):)ing wait till daytona". I look forward to early Jan in FL all year long...LOL. Def the best... almost 2 weeks, of the year. FL surf bum life, nothing could be better.

Pic I took last year when I was there for XMAS. December 28th, 2009. PRAY FOR SURF!
post_50a.JPG

post_52.JPG

post_80a.JPG

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned

Attachments

• IMG_1903c1.JPG
    IMG_1903c1.JPG
    380.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4912c1.JPG
    IMG_4912c1.JPG
    330.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3788c1.jpg
    IMG_3788c1.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2562c1.JPG
    IMG_2562c1.JPG
    299.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4567c1.jpg
    IMG_4567c1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2203c1.JPG
    IMG_2203c1.JPG
    367 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2373c1.JPG
    IMG_2373c1.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2525c1.JPG
    IMG_2525c1.JPG
    412.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5216c1.jpg
    IMG_5216c1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5304c1.JPG
    IMG_5304c1.JPG
    288.9 KB · Views: 17

SuziQ

Banned
Das ist sehr gut (silly)! Is that where you learned to fry turkey?

One more before departure! Sadly, due to a pending snow ski trip, you do not get to meet Stacy (Wavegoddess); she’s has a passion for riding surf, and I will miss her giraffness

Attachments

• IMG_1446c1.jpg
    IMG_1446c1.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
Stacy's not going to be at Daytona this year?

:puppy_dog_eyes:No sir...my tall lil sis can not make it this year, unless she has changed her mind from a few weeks ago. Their trip has been planned for some time now. She may come visit (was even thinking about moving here and living at the house), but it won't be during the time of the meet sadly...

Frosty

New York Crew
:puppy_dog_eyes:No sir...my tall lil sis can not make it this year, unless she has changed her mind from a few weeks ago. Their trip has been planned for some time now. She may come visit (was even thinking about moving here and living at the house), but it won't be during the time of the meet sadly...

Figures, I miss it for two years and finally get to return, and it seems like a bunch of peeps are not going... :nutkick:

Please tell me you are going? I at least need a rummyworm buddy :wink:

SuziQ

Banned
Figures, I miss it for two years and finally get to return, and it seems like a bunch of peeps are not going... :nutkick:

Please tell me you are going? I at least need a rummyworm buddy :wink:

LOL, no rummyworms for me for sure! :no:

I'm very glad you finally get to make it again though! I plan to be there off and on...

I've wondered if we might have a few less people this year simply due to the economy. I honestly wouldn't mind if it were a bit smaller than usual, because I never get to see everyone I wish. If so, it will be fun! :brap:

Frosty

New York Crew
LOL, no rummyworms for me for sure! :no:

I'm very glad you finally get to make it again though! I plan to be there off and on...

I've wondered if we might have a few less people this year simply due to the economy. I honestly wouldn't mind if it were a bit smaller than usual, because I never get to see everyone I wish. If so, it will be fun! :brap:

Yeah, I hear that. Sometimes too many people makes it hard. I almost bailed again this year (new job, new Jeep, trying to get the beach house done for summer), but WTH I gotta have some fun.

SuziQ

Banned
Yeah, I hear that. Sometimes too many people makes it hard. I almost bailed again this year (new job, new Jeep, trying to get the beach house done for summer), but WTH I gotta have some fun.

Heck, I've had peps get seriously mad at me for not being able to find them...like it's MY fault!! :thinking:

New jeep? Is my jeep going to get to meet your jeep? What did you get, and where is the new pic please?

Frosty

New York Crew
Heck, I've had peps get seriously mad at me for not being able to find them...like it's MY fault!! :thinking:

New jeep? Is my jeep going to get to meet your jeep? What did you get, and where is the new pic please?

Unfortunately I am flying down (ski is being delivered by someone else). So my new Jeep (Black Rubi) will be staying home in the cold snowy north. But I know Black Rubi would love to meet your Jeep... Here ya go... putting new tires on soon (pic #4), and getting a 4" lift in the spring.

Attachments

• Photo0291.jpg
    Photo0291.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo0301.jpg
    Photo0301.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 24
  • Photo0292.jpg
    Photo0292.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Photo0281.jpg
    Photo0281.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 14

SuziQ

Banned
That's sporty!!!!!! ALmost makes me want a new jeep!!!! I hate to admit I like to rag mine out too much though. I'll wait til the bottom rusts out before I replace my lil mule (it's getting there)! I picked the biggest Christmas tree out at the lot, and it was pretty funny driving down the road with it strapped to the top (the guys at the lot were cracking up, lol)...I thought it was fun! :Banane01:

Btw, if that is your home, it is very pretty, especially with all of that snow! I like the small round window!

When you get here, we'll have to try to make a sand Frostyman! LOL

Frosty

New York Crew
That's sporty!!!!!! ALmost makes me want a new jeep!!!! I hate to admit I like to rag mine out too much though. I'll wait til the bottom rusts out before I replace my lil mule (it's getting there)! I picked the biggest Christmas tree out at the lot, and it was pretty funny driving down the road with it strapped to the top (the guys at the lot were cracking up, lol)...I thought it was fun! :Banane01:

Btw, if that is your home, it is very pretty, especially with all of that snow! I like the small round window!

When you get here, we'll have to try to make a sand Frostyman! LOL

I'm looking forward to taking the top and doors off this spring... going to be awesome!

I've now have this great mental image of a hot blonde, driving a jeep with a large tree tied to the top... very hot!!

That's actually my uncles house. I live in the back house (on 7 acres of land), but I am finishing up a small beach house right on the lake.

I've never tried to make a sand Frosty... but I'll try anything... = )

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
I'm looking forward to taking the top and doors off this spring... going to be awesome!

I've now got this great visual of a hot blonde, driving a jeep with a large tree tied to the top... very hot!!

That's actually my uncles house. I live in the back house (on 7 acres of land), but I am finishing up a small beach house right on the lake.

I've never tried to make a sand Frosty... but I'll anything... = )

It will look cool with the top and doors off! I want to see pics when you do! They thought it was funny I was the most petite person to show and purchased the biggest tree! If they had seen me getting it in the tree holder by myself, they would have been on the floor (it was a nightmare, and still is not exactly upright, lol).

I am jealous! Snow, land, and beach!!! We are going to hit 28 tonight, and NO SNOW. I say let it snow if it is going to drop that unbelievably low! :shocked:

ya, it will be some wetarded fun trying to make a sand Frostyman, for I have never tried sand sculpture!

Frosty

New York Crew
It will look cool with the top and doors off! I want to see pics when you do! They thought it was funny I was the most petite person to show and purchased the biggest tree! If they had seen me getting it in the tree holder by myself, they would have been on the floor (it was a nightmare, and still is not exactly upright, lol).

I am jealous! Snow, land, and beach!!! We are going to hit 28 tonight, and NO SNOW. I say let it snow if it is going to drop that unbelievably low! :shocked:

ya, it will be some wetarded fun trying to make a sand Frostyman, for I have never tried sand sculpture!

LMFAO!!! I can only imagine.

as for snow... it's not even winter yet and I'm ready for spring. How about you come up here and stay in my house, and I'll move down there? It's 14 degrees out right now, snowing and windy. Just let my dogs in and they are covered in snow... and I'd say, not too happy either.

This was my ride home from work last week... normally a 40 min ride, took me 2.5 hours.

Attachments

• Photo0298.jpg
    Photo0298.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo0297.jpg
    Photo0297.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo0296.jpg
    Photo0296.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
LMFAO!!! I can only imagine.

as for snow... it's not even winter yet and I'm ready for spring. How about you come up here and stay in my house, and I'll move down there? It's 14 degrees out right now, snowing and windy. Just let my dogs in and they are covered in snow... and I'd say, not too happy either.

Well don't laugh up ther Mr. New Yorker...latest update is 26 unbelievable degrees, I just checked!!! I don't recall that happening the past five years!!! It will thankfully be 70 degrees again on Thursday at least!! I'll trade with you if you have a snow mobile!!!! You have to watch my cats, and I will watch your dogs! :deal:

Top Bottom