2011 Grayland Open - Help us make it the best one yet!

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Just a reminder that the 2011 Grayland Open is approaching fast. This year it will be a two day event, featuring Freeride Competition, Big Air Competition, and Motosurf Racing.

August 6th & 7th, Grayland, Washington.

Please ignore any online posts you may see saying that the even is cancelled. This is deliberate misinformation placed by folks with a bad attitude about the event.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
One of the previous organizers got his feelings hurt and is now actively trying to sabotage the event by telling others, including sponsors, that it's canceled. Well, it ain't canceled.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Not cancelled, like Matt said just the nwf thinking the world cant exist without them....lol.

Talked to Kyla today from LM. Not in the cards this year for title sponsor, they just moved into a new shop and are growing their business but they are and always have been a great supporter of this event and will continue for 2011. Title sponsor is still up for grabs. Registration and paypal are up. Be sure and book your rooms or RV spots if you want to stay at the host hotel. I haven't checked recently but I'm sure thigs are going to fill up fast now that we are only 5 weeks out.
Hey I need an exaust hose for my a RN. anybody got one?

Coke is now in for product and some banners! I just got off of the phone with the host hotel. There is still room and RV availability. We may now have 105.7 The Jet, a local radio station as a sponsor with some free radio sponsorship also.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
We have Superfreak Skis on board as a sponsor!

Thanks Tem!

Top Bottom