Other 2011 Lake Ozark Freeride Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the first time in the last 3 years I finally have a ski that is running during this event,..... bad news I still won't be able to make it as my kids are coming into town from Iowa,.... this really sucks. I trey to make it every year, and still haven't made it yet.

Will be there .. Never been to one of these events b4 and looking forward to it. Hope the water is warmer than central Minnesota, don't feel like any more wetsuit action this spring. How is the boat ramp to use? I have an enclosed ramp trailer with a tiger tote, might have to call on some help!!

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
The boat ramp is wide, I think like 6 lanes wide. It is pretty steep, but a couple years ago at the event there was an enclosed trailer with skis. Shouldn't be a problem, but if you need help lifting them in, just I ask............"shoot, my back just went out".
Just kidding

Thanks for the info, also forgot to mention, no couch, just a SJ and SXR. I was thinking if the ramp was anything like the one a Robins Resort, I could be in trouble.. For a 20 yr old, no problem but that was 30 yrs ago ha.. Thanks again

Just saw this thread. I haven't worked in Missouri in several years. Just got a call this morning for a job in Conway, Mo starting Friday and into the next week. Definitely going to try and make it to this! I've never been to a lake freeride, looking forward to it. Which park are you guys camping in? Any chance in will fill up?

Just saw this thread. I haven't worked in Missouri in several years. Just got a call this morning for a job in Conway, Mo starting Friday and into the next week. Definitely going to try and make it to this! I've never been to a lake freeride, looking forward to it. Which park are you guys camping in? Any chance in will fill up?

I think this is the link to the camping areas:
http://mostateparks.com/campgrounds/lake-ozarks-state-park

Lou might be able to confirm which area they are camping in....
probably won't fill up but a good idea to get a spot ahead of time if you can.

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
I think this is the link to the camping areas:
http://mostateparks.com/campgrounds/lake-ozarks-state-park

Lou might be able to confirm which area they are camping in....
probably won't fill up but a good idea to get a spot ahead of time if you can.

I believe Lou is camping in section 1. The last time I checked there were spots open.

Jake (Experimental) and I are coming down Saturday, straight to PB2 launch site (the Pa Hi Tsi ramp).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom