Other 2011 Lake Ozark Freeride Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
We were hoping you were gonna camp... Have fun sleeping in the AC.

Yeah i was hoping to camp too, but my father and I have other existing plans this weekend, and the free ride just happens to fit in. We will be there the majority of the days on saturday, and maybe sunday if enough people want to get back together and ride, rain or shine.

okay,... so now there is a small chance, (but growing) that I will be able to make it there for Sat. However,.. I have no clue where I would be going. What time does everyone plan on starting Sat, and where would everyone be meeting. I will be driving up from Ark, and would really like to meet up with you guys.

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
The PB2 "Beach" that is closed is that little cove around the corner that has all the stagnant water in it.

We won't be really near that spot. And I consider myself inoculated having been in the lake now for a good 45+ years.

okay,.. so where exactly is the beech that is being used, and how do I get there from Ark? And does eveyone start early Sat, aprox. what time?

Pa He Tsi Access
Lake of the Ozarks State Park
Off Hwy. 54

there's no start time.

Not sure where in Ark your coming from, but 65N to I44, exit in Lebanon MO (*exit 129)
Go North on MO-5 out of Lebanon then into Camdenton. Once you find camdenton turn right on 54 E heading torwards Osage Beach.
When you get near Osage Beach you will see plenty of Boat dealers and such , watch for the Pa-He-Tsi entrance on the right, then follow the signs to the boat ramp.

Please feel free to double check my directions.

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
Looks like PB1 is way down the grand arm. Is there going to be any boat traffic around that area? I just might do more riding around the 44 mile marker (the lake house).

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Good job flight risk on helping vrizi.

Pb1 is not near heave boat traffic, I ride a stock stand up that day to take it easy and sight see.

my cell is 314 640 7305 any time

So, what's the verdict here? Is it Pa He Tsi or PB1 for the ride?????

On the map PB1 isn't that hard to find, a bit different directions from Arkan. I will post them in a minute.

If were going to PB1:

From Arkan, Take the same route except don't turn right into the Pa He Tsi area on 54 E, keep going through Osage Beach to HWY 42/134, it will be on your right. Turn right on 42 / 134, and when they split turn right on 134 and follow it to the boat ramp. Not that far away from Pa He Tsi if I remember right, but it's very close to the campground.

I'm heading down this afternoon to ride, not sure if I'm going to PB1 or Pa He Tsi.. if anyone else is out riding, call my cell. 9139088736 (Matt)

If you have GPS, most of the time they will take long/lat.

Here is PB1
38.073996,-92.575951

Pa He Tsi
38.132666, - 92.645559

Last edited:
Since Lou hasn't responded, let's all plan on going to the Pa He Tsi ramp. I will leave a recorded message on my cell phone (913)908-8736 that will be updated with the location if it is changed to PB1.

But with limited boat traffic near PB1, I think Pa He Tsi is the way to go. Lou, feel free to chime in if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom