2011 LOTO Freeride dates

What's the best date for the 2011 LOTO Freeride?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We usually hold this ride at Pa He Tsi near Grand Glaize / Osage Beach area. All the boats headed to Party Cove cross this area. Lot's of fun. Near mile marker 3.

Last edited:
So, none of the SW MO Standups riders are going this year?
We could make it up there this year it would depend on the weekend and where it's at. I know you guys want to be close to the cruisers, but is there another place that we can park that has a better shore line and some sort of break from the waves so we don't have to chase our skis when they are knock off the stands every 5 min. lol

We could make it up there this year it would depend on the weekend and where it's at. I know you guys want to be close to the cruisers, but is there another place that we can park that has a better shore line and some sort of break from the waves so we don't have to chase our skis when they are knock off the stands every 5 min. lol

I'm all about it. If you want to ride the same area, there's honestly not much right there that I remember. I do know right around the corner is the Marina, but I don't think they had any beaching area, and it's a long idle into the ramp.

Whatever gets the most turn out this year is what we should all do! There's plenty of places to chase down big boats on that lake.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
Don't know about those dates, XFT-Lou has some dates in mind that he picks every year just waiting for him to organize with the St. Louis crew.

Mark44

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
............Lets start getting into that "e. coli" season!!!!!!!!!:Flush:

I'm good, just got my tetanus shot!

Let just get some dates rolling so people can get the time to make it this year.

I spoke to Lou today, he's got some interesting ideas for the ride. I'm not sure June is what he had in mind, but I'm sure he will comment soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom