2011 xfs fitting 155 pump?

Hi Guys,
Have any of you had much luck fitting a 155 OEM or Maxis pump to the older rickters?

I have a 2011 Full carbon XFS

Cheers

Cheers for your reply.

I've just put a DASA 1100 in her and I'm going to be using my old 148 h2o pump.

Most people I have spoken to reckon that will work but the 155 would be much better.

If it can't be done I'll have to keep the 148

Carbon xfs still good hull even if it's little old 155 is the best pump for 900cc + in my humble opinion .i think it worth to do little more work on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did debate changing it for the new 2015 xfs in glass recently but mine is lighter and not a stress crack on it.

Looks like the pump might nearly tough the side off the hull tho :-(

Would only do it if you didn't have to cut the ski up. A guy in the uk said he managed to get it in and only had to mod the pump shoe so thought a few on here would have aswell

D-Roc

I forgot!
I thought that there was a 155 pump shoe made for these pre 2013 XFS rickters but I think I was mistaken. I asked this question and got no replies. I must have been dreaming when I "read" it.

Sent from Canada

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Were running a 148 Torrent with an 1105 TPE is its fine. Honestly if you dial it in properly youll be set with the 148. Ran my 148 pump with my DASA 16mm 1100 for two years and it was perfect. super hit low and pulled all the way through.

Were running a 148 Torrent with an 1105 TPE is its fine. Honestly if you dial it in properly youll be set with the 148. Ran my 148 pump with my DASA 16mm 1100 for two years and it was perfect. super hit low and pulled all the way through.

That good to hear just waiting on a few more bit and then I can get out on her.

I had TPE 964 before I got the DASA. I was running the 148 with a 14/18 thin bladed skat and had the reduction nozzle bored out to the max. Going to try it with this setup first and see what happens but pretty sure it will smoke the prop.
What are you running on yours?

Cheers

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
15/20 was decent but if you were running the 14/18 with a 964, assuming your running the 16mm DASA 1100, and TL, PFP on 50/50 race fuel then you will be under propped. also assuming since you were at 86mm on the reduction that youre at 90 steering? med cone?

Was running the TPE on pump fuel with stock electrics, msd enhancer and b pipe.

Just bought the 10mm DASA 1100, TNT freeride pipe, lighten flywheel, msd enhancer. Going to run on pump gas again.

I'll have a measure of the pump and steering nozzle when I get back. Was running the standard cone that comes with the h2o pump aswell.

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Interested to hear your comparisons from TPE 964 to the DASA 10mm 1100. Espeically with the package your putting together.

I got dasa 1100 10 mm ,155 max pump, 8/18, Tl,rrp pipe thrust 50 carbs this thing is going to high and hitting all around low to top
And flip for days looooll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom