right hold.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 144
  • left foothold.jpg
    left foothold.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 174

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
That sounds about right. My 56 lbs carbon SF weighs 259 lbs with full size battery, stock SJ tank, 2.5 gallons of gas, and heavy 140 mag.
Accounting for all that, his EME hull should weigh in the mid 70's. Same as a buddy's EME - about 76 lbs. And super solid.

lakeboy183

get out and ride
I have not had the chance to ride it yet and I don't think i will be anytime soon because of the fried ignition"witch was supposed to be brand new?" Kind of a quick review from what i can say right now is the hull looks great for the most part. the finish is nice and shiney but there are a couple places where the graphics bubbled or pealed up already. in the real under both the left and right rail it is cracked, one side is cracked into the hull and the other looks to be into the gel coat. not very happy about that! The worste thing yet is it has never even started up and the ignition(msd pro didgital ignition) is fried. so long story short i paid alot of money for a ski that looks used and dosnt run. For anyone who was interested in EME's customer service, it was decent for the most part. there were a few time where i could not get ahold of him for a couple weeks but i know he is a busy guy. he answered all my questions and was very nice when ever i needed anything. Any other questions are welcome as i dont know what else i can say right now

Nice ski! I hear there are imperfections with alot of AM hulls and who knows what happened in shipping...I just want to know how a new ignition system is fried? Are you sure it isnt a bad connection somewhere? Not like I know a whole lot about TL but sometimes it helps just to trouble shoot it yourself and see what you can find...

Top Bottom