Custom/Hybrid 2012 EME Q8 Sky with Jet Maniac bb781

im sorry but that turf doesnt look that good for $300. i think i did a better job my second time ever turfing... looks rushed
well i hope he for sure makes the BRAND NEW ignition right or i will be very disappointed in EME.
Keep us posted. its stories like these that scare me from shelling up alot of dough for an A.M. hull.

Last edited:
Good luck, I thought the EME's were supposed to be real nice. I just sold my A/M flatwater hull and good ridance. The Bullet Racing SXR I had was better than any OEM for fit and finish. Have you called Ray at MSD for some trouble shooting? They are real helpfull. You are gonna like that T/L when you get it going.

Man im sorry to hear about this bro, i dont even know you and this kinda pisses me off..

The footholds are left undone so you can custom fit the hold to your foot. Sanding the gray just a little bit allows a bigger foot to lock in.

We had some complaints that the footholds were too tight when it was fit by us.

deftons56

Brian
The footholds are left undone so you can custom fit the hold to your foot. Sanding the gray just a little bit allows a bigger foot to lock in.

We had some complaints that the footholds were too tight when it was fit by us.
Whats the excuse for the :):):):)ty turf job around the foothold where its all crinkled up? Seen lots of EME's with poop turf jobs... I don't think you guys should offer to do the turf or need to hire a better turfer.

sorry no excuses for a job like that .....Thrust inovations (Chris- zeski25)did this for me mayby they could give eme some tips:eek:mfg:
attachment.php

Last edited:
I noticed there was a purple wire unhooked in one of your first pictures. That isn't the purple wire that goes to the MSD is it?

This one. Is it even purple? I have a hangover so bad I can't even see colors.

total loss wire.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom