Freestyle 2012 IJSBA National Tour Transport: $600 for Standups/Sport Boats

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
In an effort to help grow the IJSBA National Tour and entice more racers to come out and race, we are offering transport to all of the 2012 Tour Stops, with the exception of the Sparks Nevada round. The total price for all standups and sport class boats is $600. Runabout price is $1000. Your ski and gear will be transported securely in our tractor trailer. No one will have access to your ski between events. The truck will be kept at our shop in North Carolina between events. We have limited space available and already have several riders committed. This is the schedule of the trucks movement:

April 27-29 WaveDaze Freeride & Race, VA Beach VA
May 19-20 Panama City FL Tour Stop
(Truck will stay in Alabama between Panama and Montomery)
May 26-27 Montgomery AL Tour Stop
June 16-17 Racine WI Tour Stop
July 21-22 Colonial Beach VA Tour Stop
August 11-12 Lake Hartwell GA Tour Stop
August 18-19 Charleston WV Tour Stop

We hope this effort will make it feasible for racers not based out of the East Coast to come out and compete on the tour. International riders also welcome. OptimaRacing.com believes in the sport of personal watercraft racing and we would love to see racing in the United States grow.

Contact me directly to reserve your transport stop. A 50% deposit by April 1st will be required to reserve a spot.
Mike@OptimaRacing.com
336-263-6398

418528_10150630434320260_195309260259_11361556_528889888_n.jpg

Attachments

• ResizeOPTtrailer3.jpg
    ResizeOPTtrailer3.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Mark, yes that was sort of one of the announcements but more to come. I know it's difficult for a lot of riders to essentially be without their skis while it is "on tour" but I thought this would be ideal for some West Coast or International racers/freestylers who otherwise would not be able to do the tour. Also riders with baller status who have multiple skis and want to fly into the events and compete with factory status.

We aren't trying to make money with this, just trying to do something to help push the sport forward in the US.

East Coast to Havasu transport will also be available in October. Stay tuned for info regarding specifics that option.

Thanks!
Mike
www.OptimaRacing.com

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Thanks guys. You don't know how much the positive feedback means to me. In a lot of ways, this sport has evolved into something better than it was, but the more we can help it grow, the more innovation in technology and outside support we will see.

If someone doesn't want to do the entire tour, but would only like assistance with transport to some of the events, we can work that out as well for a reasonable rate.

Mike@OptimaRacing.com

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Spots still available. If a rider does not need a lift on the entire tour, we will work with you on the price for just 1 or more events. Just ask!

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
I am not sure why the Galveston event has been removed from the 2012 schedule. I know that AJ and the UWP/IJSBA staff puts a great effort into the events and sometimes the circumstances with the scheduling and venues are out of their control. I don't know for sure, but it could be a possibility that the Galveston stop will be back on the 2013 schedule.

If anyone has any questions or ideas, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!
Mike@OptimaRacing.com <----------Email Address

Top Bottom