2012 LOTO June 23-24

WET BOX

STL Crew
sounds good man, will for sure meet up sometime, as far as an SXR flipping. I have not heard of one hanging around down there, but I usually son't get down there too often. and if it is flipping right now, I would like to know what it is flipping of off. lol

Lol. Currently it is inverted............... at the painters...

TontoM3

Manager of Gnar Shredding activities
was out on the water yesterday morning. refreshing for sure! the old 550 just needed some gas and oil and then.... BRAPPPP BRAP it came out of its 6 month coma. hopefully all of this rain will go away, and then my day will look like this: wake up, eat, go to work, ride during my lunch hour, then 3 hours later ride some more. eat. sleep. dream of more brapage.

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
i know we have some new faces coming this year, i'm too anxious to wait until the ride, lets see what everyone is bringing, i'll start.

IMG_2043.jpgIMG_2125.jpg
these are the most current pics, mine (experimental) is the green and black, with my dad's (showmepro1200) being the blue one. he's standing behind my boat in the second picture. he just can't keep his hands off mine, just a little insight for those of you who don't know, the reason my boat is named experimental is because my father will never do anything to his boat, before we do it to mine first, he's to chicken to; cut his pole, or do anything. so we have to do it to mine first. there you have it, story behind the name in a nut shell. he's gonna hate me for ratting on him though

I dont have any recent pics of mine, but this is a pic from last years ride. She will look the same from the outside this year,..... but under the hood will be totally differant550.jpg

TontoM3

Ill post a photo of my lil 550 hanging out with my rental Yamaha's. I still get people asking to rent it. If only the insurance didn't cost as much as the ski....hmmm

a6898fe5-7cbd-0639.jpg

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
You know
with the high price of race fuel,
and the trouble of fancy legal reg. numbers,

I'm going to try a new approach...

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 26
hey tontoM3, i live at the 16.5mm i'll ride with u guys anytime you want. coming up the lake from the four seasons, i'm the cove on the left right before marine max port arrowhead marina:)

Last edited:
well i have never been but i will be attending so lets try to make this a good time for me and my friend haha. glad to have dates posted so early so i can request work off. but definitely will be there. I willl need directions once i get in town though. heres what i will be bringing my names byron.
IMAG0477.jpg

Last edited:

TontoM3

hey tontoM3, i live at the 16.5mm i'll ride with u guys anytime you want. coming up the lake from the four seasons, i'm the cove on the left right before marine max port arrowhead marina:)

Awesome you could probably give us some pointers also I use my Mazda 3 to tow the ski in town so if you ever see one towing anything it's me ha

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
I was just at the Ozarks (44mm) this weekend and the water temp wasn't that bad, to bad I didn't take my ski.

Top Bottom