Would you attend?

• YES!

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
I have launched my boat there before. It only has like two ramps, but it has a lot more parking than the other spot right on the lake. It is most likely where I will be launching(if I am able to make it up there)

Thats what my plan was too

If your talking about the one down river on the south side. My dad launches his boat there. There is more parking but it's a little ways to idle a stand up. I'd recommend it as 2nd choice but I'd try the ramp by the marina

Very true I forgot about the Marina, at least we have a couple of options!

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
-Updated the OP with tshirt info. I still have to finalize how I am going do the ordering so I get that info soon, (probably start a new thread for it)

-We have got a lot of confirmed riders, So please continue to follow the thread and check the OP for any additional info or changes. We still have some time but it will come up quickly.

-Also let me know if you have confirmed lodging or 100% commitment to being there and I will update the riders in the first post just so we can see how many will be in attendance. I am sure we have some other riders that will come that haven't posted in here at all.

-Filming: My soon to be Brother in law is a instructor at Specs Howard and is going to be filming and editing a video for us. So if you have a GoPro or some other HD camera we would like to get your footage. Keep that in mind and Ill figure out the best way to do that closer to.

-Feel free to make any suggestions to make the ride better.
--I was thinking of maybe doing a meet and greet type deal at the campground Friday night. Maybe passing out the shirts there.

(anybody know if there is a way I can edit/delete the poll?)

Last edited:

MikeyB

H2O-Addict®
Filming: My soon to be Brother in law is a instructor at Specs Howard and is going to be filming and editing a video for us. So if you have a GoPro or some other HD camera we would like to get your footage. Keep that in mind and Ill figure out the best way to do that closer to.

A couple of the guys that are coming in our group have GoPro's and a bunch of other camera gear so we should hopefully be able to get some good footage

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Tshirt ordering is posted on first post!

Tshirts: Screen printed. $15 each, Prepaid with size and color choice (as Shown). I will deliver the shirts at the event, most likely at the campgrounds (since majority is staying there). If you want to order a shirt and will not be attending I can mail it for shipping cost.
Paypal jcraighead86@yahoo.com $15 per shirt, in the notes please be specific include size and color (gray or pink), your name if different than account, and user name on X . If you need the shirt shipped price will be $20 per shirt (please provide address). If for some reason you order a shirt and do not make it to the freeride just contact me and we will work it out.
I am not looking to take a profit on these so any left over money will either go back into the freeride or to the Bruins Family.

Example of Paypal Note: Torch Lake tshirt 1 large gray, 1 medium pink. Joe Blow (SJblower92), pick up at freeride.

Dates to order: April 17-June 17th. paypal me before June 17th so I can submit the order. You will get your shirt at the freeride or via shipping.

I will only be ordering a few extra so if you want one you need to prepay!

Last edited:
A

Aquaholic1027

Finally got my camp sites resevered. Im bringing 2 superjets, 750, and a pontoon with 6 other people. We will be there friday to sunday Can't wait its going to be a blast.

smusleh

JetSkiExtrm
As of right now, we still have a 150' rule from other boaters so we will work on that it see if we can legally break the rule for boats that are purposely giving us a wake or vwake.

Jordon....Any update on this?

Top Bottom