2013 IFWA Jet Jump Extreme

Amazing riding from everyone in this vid! Diggin the traditional hardcore at 8:50 too! personally like beatdown but glad it wasnt all dubstep haha! You guys must have travelled a long ways, from CA to france. Props!

@tightithrash you were ripping! Thanks for helping to make what I was cutting up exciting. The stoke from errybody makes for a good payoff. Thought the audio from the intro of your and chris' heat zipped well into the heat nazi scene as if Chris was saying oui oui francois to the guy. Most have no idea it's you two talking. Plus it was fun working with your footage.

@X-bretheren Glad you guys dig it. It's hard for me to get bored watching the level these guys and all the guys pushing the sport are getting to. It's killer to see the huge jump in competitors at each successive tour event over the past couple years as well as the bar being set even by the amateur class. Add to this the "bro" scene of everyone involved which makes for an industry (if we can call it that) I'm stoked to be part of. It just happens to be a huge bonus that my son digs the sport that affords us time together in the ocean which we are so passionate about and the wife is cool and supports the time we dedicate to it.
Cheers!

Top Bottom