2013 LSFR April 26-28 Port Aransas (not Crystal Beach? No!)

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Sucks I won't be able to attend the freeride in my own backyard lol. I still think you guys should consider Newport Pass/ Corpus Christi. I'll help out with whatever you guys need. Just won't be able to attend due to wavedayz.

I can start working on a t shirt design if needed. Just need the date and time.

Sucks I won't be able to attend the freeride in my own backyard lol. I still think you guys should consider Newport Pass/ Corpus Christi. I'll help out with whatever you guys need. Just won't be able to attend due to wavedayz.

I can start working on a t shirt design if needed. Just need the date and time.

I think Newport pass is great idea. Large open spot in the beach. Good for parking. And its close to hotels, gas, food and a boat ramp at packery channel. Im all in on that. Now i just have to find out a way to drag the Sj through the window of a hotel :27:

Last edited:
Yall are all welcome to come clean up at the hotel after riding. Im making reservations now for the holiday inn just down the street. Waking up with sand stuck to your face and that general sticky feeling after the 3rd night on the beach is never fun. Plus my girlfriend will not be willing to camp three nights in a row :argue:

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
I live here and can tell you for a fact, the waves usually are better/cleaner down this way, less tourists, way bigger area to camp etc.....more room to spread out. just thought I'd make the suggestion. If you guys are more comfortable with Port A, that is a good option too. Sorry I won't be here that weekend to help out.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
North of packery channel is JP Luby/ Newport Pass. The surfers are usually right at the north side of packery channel. We stay well clear of them and find that the waves only break just as good at Newport pass.

Did you buy your blaster here in corpus from a guy named Rob?

Top Bottom